New M train schedule

Union Tpke

Trains/buses run based on schedule. That doesn't necessarily mean they follow what's written on paper. It's the people within the TA that runs them. Expect to make due with what you're dealt with it as you ride the subway through the bottlenecks and such.

IDK what you mean by "......look hideous".

The schedule is followed to the best extent possible.  When all scheduled trains do not run, it is not because the dispatchers don't feel like running them or the crews don't feel like working.

Things happen on a railroad that makes trains late and because of this it sometimes causes a train and crew not to be available for a trip because they didn't arrive at the terminal yet. 

IDK what you mean by "......look hideous".

The schedule is followed to the best extent possible.  When all scheduled trains do not run, it is not because the dispatchers don't feel like running them or the crews don't feel like working.

Things happen on a railroad that makes trains late and because of this it sometimes causes a train and crew not to be available for a trip because they didn't arrive at the terminal yet. 

He means the way they formatted the schedule looks hideous, which I'll agree to an extent, they could have done a better job on that new format.

Oh please... The cover is really the only thing that changed.  The rest of it is the exactly the way it's been for a while now.

He means the way they formatted the schedule looks hideous, which I'll agree to an extent, they could have done a better job on that new format.

I was about to say, isnt 10 min interval in the morning and afternoon normal? I thought the original post was pointing out lack of service.

Archived