Stock Worker Exam 4104

distants2015

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also received the letter for the 18th....its funny because I start with MTA as a railroad stock worker next Monday....I took that test in April 2012

Yo Reggie what was your list number if you dont mind me asking. This was from the Test 2603?? Oh yeah and take the test regardless because you will be starting tier 2 with test 4104.

Edited by brooklynbound718

Oh. Is the railroad stockworker TA?

Yes it is!!!

Yo Reggie what was your list number if you dont mind me asking. This was from the Test 2603?? Oh yeah and take the test regardless because you will be starting tier 2 with test 4104.

Yes it was for exam # 2603.....my list number was 106.....my cousin list number is like #205....he has not been called yet for final processing.....what do you mean by tier 2???......do you work for TA???

But still under mta so same rules apply like working for nycta?....im just hungry for any storeroom/warehouse info.....like what are the hours?.....its there lots of overtime?.....how is the morale?.....if you can provide an overview that would be greatly appreciated!!!

I dont know the hours you may fall under. The MTA works like this from my understanding. Even tho we carry the MTA logo on our work wear we may be under a different umbrella. You will have to ask someone that worked the maspeth stockroom about all that. Go back to the railroad stockworker 2603 forum and enquire.

I was curious does your warehouse/storeroom have 3 shifts??(open 24 hrs).....the questions I asked was about your work experience....I know its different from nycta railroad stockwork but I was just trying to gauge any idea how a MTA storeroom operates!!....thanks for your feedback!!!

I was curious does your warehouse/storeroom have 3 shifts??(open 24 hrs).....the questions I asked was about your work experience....I know its different from nycta railroad stockwork but I was just trying to gauge any idea how a MTA storeroom operates!!....thanks for your feedback!!!

Yes 3 shifts and its 24/7. we just issue out parts to the mechanics or send parts via one of our drivers to different warehouses. there's receiving in there but thats usually handled by the morning shift when deliveries like fedex ups etc etc come in. thats probably what i can give you information on without misinforming you.

Wow!!....I currently work as a supervisor of Stock worker at DEP(last day is Friday start with mta on Monday).....so I have a sweet 7-3 hours...lol....no storeroom is open 24/7 at DEP so its going to be an adjustment period for me.....how is the overtime for your storeroom?.....is there overtime available for guys working late shift or overnight???

Wow!!....I currently work as a supervisor of Stock worker at DEP(last day is Friday start with mta on Monday).....so I have a sweet 7-3 hours...lol....no storeroom is open 24/7 at DEP so its going to be an adjustment period for me.....how is the overtime for your storeroom?.....is there overtime available for guys working late shift or overnight???

Yes we can either come in early or stay late. Majority of the overtime is shift covrage anyhow.