Stock Worker Exam 4104

distants2015

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Im located out of Coney island....not really training anymore.....however im still not certified to drive the high low....hopefully get trained soon

what tier did they start you at n what shift did you get? by the way did your cousin hear anything yet?

Edited by brooklynbound718

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Folks,The proposed answer key is out for Stock worker,(4104) and I am surprised to find that I have got 6 questions wrong. This test was one of the easiest ones but the results say otherwise. I was only expecting 1 or 2 wrong .This might be my case but most of you must have scored above 95%.

Anyway I will be attending the protest session on the 25th to check what mistakes I made.

I got 5 wrong which really suprise me because I thought the test was extremely easy!!!!........that would put me at a 90 which is likely not high enough to get called.....there are only like 80 something stock workers.....so who ever has a 95 or top 50 on the list has a shot to get called!!

It's crazy that we all feel the same way. I was shocked to see that I got 5 wrong also. I thought 2, maybe 3 tops. You think all of the people who applied actually have warehouse experience? Do they even really check? I wonder if we still have a chance.