Lazy new hires...

laylomoa

It seems to me like if alot of new hires are just plain lazy and don't want to work. Their excuses are they are not able to pick up 25 lbs or more and are not mechanically qualified to hold tools in their hands. Why does MTA hire such losers and what can they do about it? I'm just tired of the nonsense that goes on it the barns where the seniors bust their asses to get work done and the new hires are just standing around watching.....

It seems to me like if alot of new hires are just plain lazy and don't want to work. Their excuses are they are not able to pick up 25 lbs or more and are not mechanically qualified to hold tools in their hands. Why does MTA hire such losers and what can they do about it? I'm just tired of the nonsense that goes on it the barns where the seniors bust their asses to get work done and the new hires are just standing around watching.....

LMAO!  What else is new??

I don't know about you guys, but in surface maintenance, the new guys only "watch" for the first week. After that initial adjustment period is over, they get all of the sh*t jobs. If they refuse to do something (we review all jobs before they are chosen for safety) the foreman will take them off the clock.

Archived