Legacy Points on Final Exam Score

Chris127

I gave an answer in the Track Worker heading in this section. Take a look.

I copied and pasted, LOL

All I could think of is some answers were contested and as opposed to one correct answer they allow two and now one answer you may have been scored as wrong was now re-scored as a correct answer. It has happened.

I myself contested 9 proposed answers on a promotional and had eight changed. Now there were two correct answers.

I wouldn't say anything if or when your called. 
Those 10 points can put you one or two numbers ahead and make a huge difference when called.

Chances are others were given the credit also. 

When a friend of mine and myself took the Track worker exam back in the early 90's he was ahead of me by about 50 numbers. I thought "ok" I'll be a few months after him. Next class maybe.

I was wrong! It was 2 years later When I called.

When a friend of mine and myself took the Track worker exam back in the early 90's he was ahead of me by about 50 numbers. I thought "ok" I'll be a few months after him. Next class maybe.

I was wrong! It was 2 years later When I was called.

• 1 year later...

<p><p>

I gave an answer in the Track Worker heading in this section. Take a look.

I copied and pasted, LOL

All I could think of is some answers were contested and as opposed to one correct answer they allow two and now one answer you may have been scored as wrong was now re-scored as a correct answer. It has happened.

I myself contested 9 proposed answers on a promotional and had eight changed. Now there were two correct answers.

I wouldn't say anything if or when your called.

Those 10 points can put you one or two numbers ahead and make a huge difference when called.

Chances are others were given the credit also.

How do people contest answers on the open competitive test? I never understood how that worked...how do people memorize what questions they wanted to contest after they took the test, in order to know what answer should've been in their favor?

From when I was taking civil service tests you would recieve your answer key in the mail once the answers were released and the question numbers with answers were printed in the chief.

The bottom had a slip you could send in to protest.

You would then go in when notified and they give you your booklet used for the exam tho see which ones you had wrong. If you had some short of proof that your answer was the correct one you would fill out an appeal slip making your case and then wait tho be notified of the results in the mail.

From when I was taking civil service tests you would recieve your answer key in the mail once the answers were released and the question numbers with answers were printed in the chief.

The bottom had a slip you could send in to protest.

You would then go in when notified and they give you your booklet used for the exam tho see which ones you had wrong. If you had some short of proof that your answer was the correct one you would fill out an appeal slip making your case and then wait tho be notified of the results in the mail.

Oooh I see now. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Archived