MTA NYC Transit Car Inspector Exam 5610

nicknoel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

osmar so that's a good thing, congratz

hope one day I can become a CI, I have a signal maintainer exam in March, from what I heard it should be the same practical as the CI ..I had a hard time wiring up the board on my last CI exam I took :(

thx, keep practicing

I'm in, as of today!!!

Class starts Feb 6!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Hello and congrats!!!

I have a question - when did you get an invitation for the class and when did you passed the drug test and medical exam?

I did the drug test 01/16 and still did not receive an invitation or call from the MTA.

Hello and congrats!!!

I have a question - when did you get an invitation for the class and when did you passed the drug test and medical exam?

I did the drug test 01/16 and still did not receive an invitation or call from the MTA.

12/23 drug test,   01/11 medical, 

I posted this in 6612 thread but it's not as active as this one.

I took exam 6612 back in August and passed.

I went to an interview in October.

I received a letter in December referring to my scheduled Practical exam on the 23rd of January.

Two weeks ago I received a phone call asking me to come in 01/16/17 for a Drug screen and to fill out paper work @ 180 Livingston.

This past Monday 01/23/17 I completed my Practical exam.

Anyone else waiting for a call back on the results of their drug screen and to take the physical?

The NOE for car inspector states that one can qualify if <B> "Graduation from a recognized trade school or technical school with a major course of study in electromechanical, electrical or electronic technology, or a closely related field totaling at least 600 hours" </b> can anyone tell me from past experience or knowledge trade or technical schools that the mta would accept?

my friend is a ci for over a year now, never went to a trade school, just had experience in electronics

o

Yea but I don't have the experience so trade school is the only option. I just need to know a school that mta considers acceptable so I don't waste my time.

Archived