No Pants Subway Ride 2015

Daniel The Cool

Yep. I did it again this year. Taken With The Sony A560 instead of my Nikon D610. Enjoy

I was Car Leader again for the 3rd year straight on the C Train. My group I ran

dsc07809.jpg

dsc07816.jpg

dsc07820.jpg

dsc07824.jpg

dsc07826.jpg

dsc07836.jpg

dsc07851.jpg

LOL only me

dsc07829.jpg

Well I guess you can say for this....

dsc078741.jpg

More photos on the Facebook fanpage album

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.787278591308590.1073741851.326735954029525&type=3

Website album

http://danphotographycool.com/no-pants-subway-ride/no-pants-subway-ride-2015/

(D) aniel 

NICE EXCELLENT SHOT, DANIEL!

I went with (F) group at 2nd Av, and I stutter lot, when some took pants after West 4th when (F) was heading express, I join since I like 34th St better, and we got on wrong (D) train even thought we were told to take (F) to Lex Av-63rd St and walk to 59th St. I forgot to tell participant we had to wait for (F), but I got off at 42nd St and waited for (F) which soon came and walk outside on Lexington Av to 59th St for downtown (5) local to Union Sq.

Before and after that, I did rehearsal.

I took my pant off at 90th St-Elmhurst Av (7) and took to Mets-Willets Point and put back pant on since buses are not part off it. Then after checking NICE Bus and having lunch break in Food Court, I took pants off on R188 (F) took to 74th St-Broadway, then (R) to Lexington Av-63rd St, then next (R) to 57th St-7th Av, then put on pant to attend Horse Carriage protest. I left early and after I used restroom at Plaza Hotel, I took my pant off and enter subway station 5th Av-59th St and took it to 34th St-Herald Sq for (F) to 2nd Av, put pants back on.

After No Pants Subway Ride, after I used Whole Food restroom upstair, I took my pants off and bought Vegan Blueberry Muffin and lined up for cash and I headed back into Union Sq, took (L) to 6th Av, walk to passegeway for downtown (3) train to Clark St for Citizen Defending Library meeting and I put on pants back.

After that, meeting and dinner with advocate, I took pants off at Court St (R) entrance, then took walk across the Court St platform to Manhattan-bound (2)(3) Borough Hall platform and took (2) train to Times Sq-42nd St for Mets-bound (7) local to 90th St-Elmhurst Av and put pants back on by station agent booth.

Everyone was laughing the head off.

Oh God... The guys with the little underwear and their little packages showing... Please invest in some boxers... Talk about public indecency... Whoever that Asian chick is, she had a big @ss... :lol:

Actually even Japan started like in Fukushima, "No Pants Snow Ride" which means No Pants participants had to sky, snowboard with no pants on.

640x480xtokyo1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kErpPxgR

Tokyo's First No Pants Subway Ride Jan 11th Japan Time.

No Pants Snow Ride Aizu Fukushima

https://www.facebook.com/events/1566263076919646/

NICE EXCELLENT SHOT, DANIEL!

I went with (F) group at 2nd Av, and I stutter lot, when some took pants after West 4th when (F) was heading express, I join since I like 34th St better, and we got on wrong (D) train even thought we were told to take (F) to Lex Av-63rd St and walk to 59th St. I forgot to tell participant we had to wait for (F), but I got off at 42nd St and waited for (F) which soon came and walk outside on Lexington Av to 59th St for downtown (5) local to Union Sq.

Before and after that, I did rehearsal.

I took my pant off at 90th St-Elmhurst Av (7) and took to Mets-Willets Point and put back pant on since buses are not part off it. Then after checking NICE Bus and having lunch break in Food Court, I took pants off on R160  (F) took to 74th St-Broadway, then (R) to Lexington Av-63rd St, then next (R) to 57th St-7th Av, then put on pant to attend Horse Carriage protest. I left early and after I used restroom at Plaza Hotel, I took my pant off and enter subway station 5th Av-59th St and took it to 34th St-Herald Sq for (F) to 2nd Av, put pants back on.

After No Pants Subway Ride, after I used Whole Food restroom upstair, I took my pants off and bought Vegan Blueberry Muffin and lined up for cash and I headed back into Union Sq, took (L) to 6th Av, walk to passegeway for downtown (3) train to Clark St for Citizen Defending Library meeting and I put on pants back.

After that, meeting and dinner with advocate, I took pants off at Court St (R) entrance, then took walk across the Court St platform to Manhattan-bound (2)(3) Borough Hall platform and took (2) train to Times Sq-42nd St for Mets-bound (7) local to 90th St-Elmhurst Av and put pants back on by station agent booth.

Everyone was laughing the head off.

Actually even Japan started like in Fukushima, "No Pants Snow Ride" which means No Pants participants had to sky, snowboard with no pants on.

640x480xtokyo1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kErpPxgR

Tokyo's First No Pants Subway Ride Jan 11th Japan Time.

No Pants Snow Ride Aizu Fukushima

https://www.facebook.com/events/1566263076919646/

I think you mean R160 (F).

There was a definite drop in participants this year. The hype is really dying down and there's no more shock factor for NYers. I have a feeling this might be the last year for it.

I think you mean R160 (F).

You quoted that entire post just to be a smartass?

I was cracking jokes, but quite frankly I'd rather not see people (male or female) in their underwear in the subway.

It started in New York, then its widespread across including Hong Kong, France, Italy, Germany, UK, Mexico City, Vancouver, Toronto.

Maybe, Improv Everywhere should expand No Pants Subway Ride onto NICE Bus.

Since most of global improv everywhere takes place on public bus because there's no train or lightrail in certain states, and bus riders and bus operators are LOL also.

Maybe this might put frustrated NICE Bus riders and drivers into smile when passengers come with NO PANTS ON.

It started in New York, then its widespread across including Hong Kong, France, Italy, Germany, UK, Mexico City, Vancouver, Toronto.

Maybe, Improv Everywhere should expand No Pants Subway Ride onto NICE Bus.

Since most of global improv everywhere takes place on public bus because there's no train or lightrail in certain states, and bus riders and bus operators are LOL also.

Maybe this might put frustrated NICE Bus riders and drivers into smile when passengers come with NO PANTS ON.

The only positive is that this happens when it is cold out, which means body odors shouldn't be an issue...

Archived