Custom Subway Maps

46Dover

Who if anyone can make Custom NYC Subway Map? PM me please. Thanks

You need to list the requirements here so you don't repeat yourself in every conversation. I've done maps, and it's tedious work; it definitely won't be free.

^^ You aren't kidding... It took literally months on & off to have created my Brooklyn bus map...

HD ended up failing on my desktop pc... Man, There's no way in hell I'm going to attempt creating that thing again....

Lol @ charging to do a custom map though :lol: ... I wouldn't even do that.

It was fun when I had the free time, but now that I work outside city confines, it's just something I do not have.....

Yeah, take it from me. Even small changes to the official map, like the ones I do for my weekend service changes maps, can become very tedious and take a lot of time if you're making a lot of changes. Additions, like new trunk lines, or expanded service, also adds time to the work. Not only because you have to play around with Illustrator, but you also want it to look nice too. Well, at least I do. While this is my personal opinion, Paint-style modifications to the map are not very pleasing to the eye. Then, if you want a completely different map, like a Vignelli-styled diagram, or an older version of the map, forget about it.

Archived