The Most Stupidest Video Ever

TheNewYorkElevated

Not only are you two weeks (I think) late, we are trying to not publicize their activities any more than they already have been. The people, known as the Conquestors, do not need our attention.

More importantly, stop giving them that term. I'm sick of people commenting "Conquested?" on Facebook posts, etc. They don't get to have a bullshit bastardization of a word as their own personal title. We call them vandals, because they are, and that should be it. They don't deserve any linguistic say.

I don't use "Conquested?". Not now, not ever (sans that example). I was just using the term to point out a GROUP of VANDALS. I'd even go as far as to call them a gang. They've given themselves a name, they are a gang.

Never heard of these guys....

The person in the clip should have died right there on the spot... Don't care who takes offense to that either.

I've been saying that since the video first popped up.

*Rolleye*

Did that result in a track obstruction or something? Or service continued normally?

I was wondering the same thing, if the train that hit that sign while it was still hooked up to the 3rd rail, I'd imagine another "explosion" with the train at least suffering some minor damage.

Its crazy as it seems like this dude came out of this without injury, would thought he would at least get burned. Its wild he put himself in danger just to throw a sign on a track lol.

They're retards, if they keep it up they'll wind up dead so the rest of us can get subjected to the usual litany of bullshit about how they were a good kid by their inattentive parents on the news for 5 seconds before we change the channel and go on with our lives.

I'm not a kid... I was trying to make a point. You don't think I know that they both mean the same thing? I would say all of those words at that idiot.

My recent post above was directed at MTA Dude, because of what he previously said towards me on the previous page, not you. You see Javier, this is what happens when you don't read carefully and pay attention.

Archived