Nice Try, Sneaky One...

Yeah, he's in the "box" there...

The b/o likely sped up to catch a yellow or something; not uncommon at all - esp. during the rush hour....

57 Street was a total disaster yesterday. The traffic agents were there, but only did so little to help the flow (I'd even say they didn't help the flow whatsoever, because you still have huge vehicles (such as the bus pictured above) blocking the street and not allowing cars through, and then a chain reaction occurs. The bus actually had to pull up, since there was still a green light (although it would quickly change). 

This was around 2:15 PM, about an hour before rush hour began. I can only imagine how it would've looked like then.

In addition, whoever is searching for the old MCI's at MTA Bus, you'll have tough luck trying to find this one, and several othere. If one tries to track this bus down, you can't. It won't show up on bustime or any other related tracking apps, so you'll just have to somehow find up. Surprisingly this one showed up (a while after getting off the BM5).

These MCIs from CP and the 3 from Spring Creek dont come out often now even on the rush, whenever if its in service, I always see 2102. I know Spring Creek still uses 2090, 2125 and 2131 but its at a random time

These MCIs from CP and the 3 from Spring Creek dont come out often now even on the rush, whenever if its in service, I always see 2102. I know Spring Creek still uses 2090, 2125 and 2131 but its at a random time

Not so random, usually they're on the BM3, around the 6 PM hour. Don't know about the AM rush, that is more random, however your best bet is the BM2. The CP units are used throughout the day, only 2073 and 2102 have the tracking device on it (the rest you're gonna have to look for them yourself), which to me leads that they might be retired sometime soon. As for the CP units, the QM12 is a frequent one, and as of lately, the QM10. 

Archived