MTA bus hit by bullet in East Harlem shooting; At least 1 hurt on street

Q113 LTD

MANHATTAN (WABC) --

A New York City MTA bus was struck by a bullet and at least one person injured in a shooting in Manhattan Monday evening.

The (MTA) say the bullet hit the M3 bus at 104th Street and Madison Avenue at 5:20 p.m.

One bullet hit the right-side window of bus, which was occupied with passengers

EMS confirms a man on the street was struck in the foot and suffered non-life threatening injuries.

The shooting happened outside of the bus. It's not yet known what led to the shooting.

Stay with 7online and tune into Eyewitness News for the latest.

Click the source for the video:
Source: http://7online.com/news/mta-bus-hit-by-bullet-in-manhattan-shooting%3b-at-least-1-hurt/672729/

Sadly, this isn't the first time this has happened in broad daylight

.....Holy.....Shit.......

I heard on Good Day NY that some guy was shooting and ran into the nearby housing projects.  I saw ambulances all along Madison Avenue as we were on the express bus last night and there was a cop there and they had the area roped off.  That area is a hotbed for crime. Always see ambulances over there or they have cops patrolling.

Craziness all around.I will always have this opinion but anyone who uses a gun to hurt another person is a coward. Ia not saying hurting people should be allowed but come on what happened to fist fights and going your own separate ways.

Archived