MTA Offers a Glimpse at the Second Ave Subway

R3216068E

The (T) train won't exist until the entire SAS is done. The article clearly says that it'll just be the rerouted (Q) serving the first portion of the project. And given how long it has taken them to get this far, I don't have any hopes for seeing the (T) in my life time.

Also, there is no such word as "glamps".

The (T) train won't exist until the entire SAS is done. The article clearly says that it'll just be the rerouted (Q) serving the first portion of the project. And given how long it has taken them to get this far, I don't have any hopes for seeing the (T) in my life time.

The (T) isn't coming online until phase 3 (63 to Houston) is built. Probably not until 2643 lol

It was a typo and if the MTA really focuses on the construction and gets the work done without any delays then (T) will be done and there will be less overcrowding on the Lexington ave line

The (T) isn't coming online until phase 3 (63 to Houston) is built. Probably not until 2643 lol

Huh, I could have sworn it was phase 4. Doesn't matter though, it's still gonna take forever, haha.

It was a typo and if the MTA really focuses on the construction and gets the work done without any delays then (T) will be done and there will be less overcrowding on the Lexington ave line

Sure, but what leads you believe that the MTA is capable of doing so? The SAS has been in the works for a long time now, and the (7) line extension should have been open by now.

Huh, I could have sworn it was phase 4. Doesn't matter though, it's still gonna take forever, haha.

Sure, but what leads you believe that the MTA is capable of doing so? The SAS has been in the works for a long time now, and the (7) line extension should have been open by now.

Yeah but ever since 2008 I believe, the 2 avenue project was not pushed back, so I have a bit of hope. On the other hand, the (7) extension was pushed back so much I lost count of it.

Yeah but ever since 2008 I believe, the 2 avenue project was not pushed back, so I have a bit of hope. On the other hand, the (7) extension was pushed back so much I lost count of it.

Well the (7) line should be CBTC next year I think then there will be an extension it's kind of sad because once the (7) is CBTC it's goodbye to the R62as on the (7)

yeah they are going to do the CBTC on the (7) first before they make an extension for the (7) I'm pretty sure the SAS has alot more to worry about right now

Archived