Unloading timetables from around the country.

brokecrazy

From ebay or travelling, I have alot of timetables, maps and it time to unload some ( or go to recycling bin).

PVTA     2005 and others

Ft Lauderdale   2005

San Diego       2003/4
AC transit    2003/4

Baltimore    1974

Pittsburgh    2002/3

Miami        2005

Cleveland   2002/3

VTA San JOse   2005

Denver    2006

Dallas    2005/6/7

I am not counting them, that is a waste of time for you people. there is no guarentee of an enitre collection from any city, threre is enough to list them here though.

ANd the original posting of SEPTA regional rail/trolley cars are still here, but they have to go too.

From ebay or travelling, I have alot of timetables, maps and it time to unload some ( or go to recycling bin).

PVTA     2005 and others

Ft Lauderdale   2005

San Diego       2003/4

AC transit    2003/4

Baltimore    1974

Pittsburgh    2002/3

Miami        2005

Cleveland   2002/3

VTA San JOse   2005

Denver    2006

Dallas    2005/6/7

I am not counting them, that is a waste of time for you people. there is no guarentee of an enitre collection from any city, threre is enough to list them here though.

ANd the original posting of SEPTA regional rail/trolley cars are still here, but they have to go too.

I didn't know you were here too.

I don't want you to recycle them. Can we make a deal?

I also have a whole large tub to rid of as well. you would NEED your father and his car to pick them up. I am going to keep a small amount for myself. I am planning on moving to FLorida when my cats pass, they are 17 years old now.

I also have a whole large tub to rid of as well. you would NEED your father and his car to pick them up. I am going to keep a small amount for myself. I am planning on moving to FLorida when my cats pass, they are 17 years old now.

I know the car would probably be needed but how many bags full would the stuff be?

Archived