R32 (M) train?

R3216068E

So R32s are going to hit the (M) soon and next year because of the myrtle av el construction while I'm sure no one knows the exact date of when they are going to hit the (M) does anyone know if very little R32s are going to be on the (M) or alot?

Straight out of RTO management himself It is confirmed that R32s will hit the (M)

You want to know something? This is what the R32 Fleet Swaps Thread is for to talk about. Just wait and see. I don't really see why you felt the need to make a whole new thread about it. News will be posted soon enough.

You want to know something? This is what the R32 Fleet Swaps Thread is for to talk about. Just wait and see. I don't really see why you felt the need to make a whole new thread about it. News will be posted soon enough.

Well the whole point of this thread is me specifically asking anybody if they know anything about the R32s being assigned to the (M), if you don't see the point of this thread than why respond?

Well the whole point of this thread is me specifically asking anybody if they know anything about the R32s being assigned to the (M), if you don't see the point of this thread than why respond?

Because your question was already answered in the other thread that R32s will hit the (M) this month, no? Everybody has been informed about it anyway.

Because your question was already answer in the other thread that R32s will hit the (M) this month, no? Everybody was informed anyway.

Na, I mean does anyone know if the (M) is mostly going to consist of R32s or is it going to be an rare thing I already know they are hitting the (M) this month.

Hey what can I say kinda enjoy folks going back and forth over these things...

Just have to dust off my brake handle or maybe get R143 qualified perhaps who knows....

Going back and fourth over what, guy? All I ever did was just simply ask why didn't the OP just posted his question in the already existing R32 Thread since there are already discussions about an R32 (M) on that thread anyway. But if you and everyone else for that matter still seem to think my response was negative (which resulted in you posting that comment towards me), that's you guys. I don't care at all anyway since the OP's question was answered in the R32 Thread. Besides, the discussion was already over yesterday morning long before you yourself even showed up here.

I think I know why you said that lol.

You shouldn't even be talking...

Going back and fourth over what, guy? All I ever did was just simply ask why didn't the OP just posted his question in the already existing R32 Thread since there are already discussions about an R32 (M) on that thread anyway. But if you and everyone else for that matter still seem to think my response was negative (which resulted in you posting that comment towards me), that's you guys. I don't care at all anyway since the OP's question was answered in the R32 Thread. Besides, the discussion was already over yesterday morning long before you yourself even showed up here.

You shouldn't even be talking...

So I replied directly to you hm ok got you let's say this when I'm operating a R32 Mikey I'll post a pic here.. Of the train I mean not me operating.. :)

Hey what can I say kinda enjoy folks going back and forth over these things...

Just have to dust off my brake handle or maybe get R143 qualified perhaps who knows....

A day without using my brake handle is like a day without sunshine. 

So if you didn't care, why catch a nasty attitude against us then? 

Okay guy, here's your answer...

I guess every thread must be filled with butterflies and rainbows, no? You and everybody else here can vent on me all you want. RTOMan and everyone else in general could have just carried on with the discussion if they wanted to. I wasn't going to say anything else about it. That's great for you guys. But since he got snide with me and specifically said that he'll wait for me to respond, I returned the favor and did the same. I myself didn't really do anything to that R3216068E guy like all of you here made it out to be anyway. All I wondered why he didn't just use the already existing R32 Thread. But then we both disagreed. Nothing wrong with that and it was over. Then your train operator RTOMan comes along "waiting for me" and he already got the response he wanted. Nothing more, nothing less.

What goes around, comes around. I can be equally as nasty as everyone else such as yourself can be too. But I wasn't even being nasty when the thread began, at first, so save the lectures. Whether you believe what I'm saying right now or not is entirely up to you. Anyway, like I said before, you can carry on with the discussion at hand in this duplicate thread if you guys all want. Nothing wrong with that. But don't single me out for being this and that when pretty clearly, the rest of you have also been guilty of the same exact thing. How pity and ironic.

But I wasn't even being nasty when the thread began, at first, so save the lectures.

But you are being now. And for what? What exactly was it about RTOMan's post that you found so offensive? If I can read context at all, it looks like the "back and forth" refers to the endless speculation about the R32 car assignments. I saw nothing in his post that could be construed as an attack against you.

But you are being now. And for what? What exactly was it about RTOMan's post that you found so offensive? If I can read context at all, it looks like the "back and forth" refers to the endless speculation about the R32 car assignments. I saw nothing in his post that could be construed as an attack against you.

Exactly and my response to RTOMan had nothing to do with RollOver. Even RTOMan knew what I was referring to

And you mean to tell me this doesn't come off as being an a-hole?

You could've easily ignored the entire thread from the jump...

Okay guy, here's your answer...

I guess every thread must be filled with butterflies and rainbows, no?

You gotta relax dude. Nobody's out to get you. You thought I was being snide in that other thread, you think RTO's being snide here...it's not like that. Nobody's that invested. And don't make it out like it's only a "real thread" if everybody's acting bitchy. Calm discussions are often some of the best discussions. 

Archived