•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    * * * * * 1 votes

Station agent 6600 questions ?

• Please log in to reply
    133 replies to this topic

#21 EgyptianEyez

EgyptianEyez
    • Pip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn N.Y

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:19 AM

You welcome! Its only 60 questions but trust its time consuming with the reading part, math, and map. But still pretty easy

#22 EgyptianEyez

EgyptianEyez
    • Pip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn N.Y

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:59 AM

You welcome! Its only 60 questions but trust its time consuming with the reading part, math, and map. But still pretty easy

#23 RodionMark

RodionMark
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBronx, NY

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

Just, took this test today it was not to hard but not to easy at this time, mostly common sense I just want to say thank you for this site for the support. Came, on this site couple of months ago and found it on Google and glad I did. Also, glad that I can post also on it. I wish everyone the best who took the exam today as well.

#24 Och0a16

Och0a16
    • 19 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:38 PM

Umm it was 80 questions not 60

#25 RodionMark

RodionMark
    • 4 posts
    • LocationBronx, NY

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:15 PM

That is odd on my exam was 60 questions, and I did take exam 6600 this past Sunday.

#26 EgyptianEyez

EgyptianEyez
    • Pip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn N.Y

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:19 PM

No sweetie I took my test Nov 22th and it WAS 60 questions. When did you take yours?

That is odd on my exam was 60 questions, and I did take exam 6600 this past Sunday.

. Thank you! It was 60 this year

#27 Supadupasai

Supadupasai
    • Pip
    • 39 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:57 PM

I also had 60 questions on my test. All an all the test was easy but there were a few tricky questions, I can't wait to see my results, I'm also taking the conductors test next year, trying to widen my odds of getting into the mta. I took the track worker test but I was in the 3xxx region, and the way the list is progressing has me a bit worried, so I'm weighting all my options to try and get in. Good luck too all.

#28 Och0a16

Och0a16
    • 19 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

No sweetie I took my test Nov 22th and it WAS 60 questions. When did you take yours?
    . Thank you! It was 60 this year

Oh my bad you're right! I just looked at my test answers and it was 60 lol my bad. Seemed like 80 to me haha

I also had 60 questions on my test. All an all the test was easy but there were a few tricky questions, I can't wait to see my results, I'm also taking the conductors test next year, trying to widen my odds of getting into the mta. I took the track worker test but I was in the 3xxx region, and the way the list is progressing has me a bit worried, so I'm weighting all my options to try and get in. Good luck too all.

Yeah I'm taking the conductor exam in April of next year as well! I would prefer to get the conductor Job. It pays more. And can be promoted to train conductor in the future if you wish.

#29 EgyptianEyez

EgyptianEyez
    • Pip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationBrooklyn N.Y

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:43 AM

Oh my bad you're right! I just looked at my test answers and it was 60 lol my bad. Seemed like 80 to me haha lol its cool trust it did seem like more because it was kind of time consuming

Yeah I'm taking the conductor exam in April of next year as well! I would prefer to get the conductor Job. It pays more. And can be promoted to train conductor in the future if you wish.

I'm taking it too but I rather SA because of the hours are more stable. C/R hours while on extra extra is crazy. No set days off and rotating shifts. Also once I get my baby sitting straight I read somewhere SA can promote to T/O if they take some type of certification course within the MTA. So I definitely will be looking into that

#30 MsSADIE

MsSADIE
    • 1 posts
    • LocationJAMAICA, NY

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:02 PM

I took the test last Sunday and I am fairly confident I did well. This is my first time applying for anything with the MTA. My question is what happens now? I know the answer key comes out he end of January, but how long before they start calling people?

I am aware of the physical and the background check which I am not worried about. But should I be expecting a long wait before they start calling people or am I only looking at a couple months?