Liberty Lines is Hiring Bus operators

• 7 months later...

• 2 months later...

Any updated information regarding liberty lines? I've decided I'm going to get my CDL B license and was going to look into driving school buses, but if the opportunity is there with LL, I will probably jump at it as I got reminded how good the benefits are with the company. Also, is retirement still 59 if you enroll with the union? I've talked to a few drivers around downtown yonkers and they all seem to give me different answers. Thank you. 

• 1 year later...

It is now April 2024 and I am here again to ask about this company. But I did myself the favor and passed by the Yonkers depot and got some information with the hopes someone here can expand. The security guard told me they are in need of drivers badly and that I can go with just my permit and the company will train me. I would be paid lower compared to others because I have no experience but I'm hoping that someone can expand a bit on that. 

What is the starting current pay for a rookie holding permit driver? With Liberty Lines looking to sell off the bus company, would now be a bad time to join? 

Any extra information would be greatly appreciated.