Interlined runs on the b15

klsnyc

Does anybody kno how many runs on the b15 are interlined? I See runs from the b15 on just about every route in eny depot (run 164 on the b83 or 157 on the b25 for example)

Not sure. But region wide it's totally natural to share skin like that.

Conversely, It's more convenient to rent a car in your local lot down the street than one ten blocks away.

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

The new pick stared today and the B15 now has 168 runs up from 166. At least 30 runs are interlined from the B15 directly, and a few from the other routes... So in total, there are at least 40 interlined runs. The B15 is interlined with the B12, B25, B83, Q24, and Q56.

And @ MassTransit... What the hell are you talking about????

The new pick stared today and the B15 now has 168 runs up from 166. At least 30 runs are interlined from the B15 directly, and a few from the other routes... So in total, there are at least 40 interlined runs. The B15 is interlined with the B12, B25, B83, Q24, and Q56.

Question, if you can (answer publicly)... How many "B15 only" runs are there?

(In other words, how many runs exist that doesn't consist of the B15 interlining with anything)

As for homeboy... Ehh, IDK WTF he's talkin about either... What it is, is that he's trying to fit in on this forum & the bevy of inane comments he makes such as this, aint helping.... It's very annoying, to say the least....

Dumb question. When the B15 was out of Grand, did it interline with the B47 since their termini weren't that far apart?

Yes it did

I hope the same op has run 102...Ican make it from the airport to my house in record time lol

Not sure. But region wide it's totally natural to share skin like that.

Conversely, It's more convenient to rent a car in your local lot down the street than one ten blocks away.

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

It looks as though I misunderstood the question. By interlining, you mean round trips, not the bus type or shell.

So instead of saying "the Bx39 shares SBS shells with the Gun Hill Depot," I should've said "the Bx39 has 162 interlinings, the last of which leaves Classon Point at 2:36 AM."

The examples are purely fictional.

Since I can't edit my oldest responses I will quote to clarify or correct.

@Turtle you were correct. I will do my best to follow your advice.

???? Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow ????

THE Hudson Valley's essential Fare-blazer ????

Question, if you can (answer publicly)... How many "B15 only" runs are there?

(In other words, how many runs exist that doesn't consist of the B15 interlining with anything)

As for homeboy... Ehh, IDK WTF he's talkin about either... What it is, is that he's trying to fit in on this forum & the bevy of inane comments he makes such as this, aint helping.... It's very annoying, to say the least....

Somewhere between 32-36 of the runs are straight B15. And in my initial post there was a typo. There are 68 runs, not 168. They are 1xx runs.

It looks as though I misunderstood the question. By interlining, you mean round trips, not the bus type or shell.

So instead of saying "the Bx39 shares SBS shells with the Gun Hill Depot," I should've said "the Bx39 has 162 interlinings, the last of which leaves Classon Point at 2:36 AM."

The examples are purely fictional.

Since I can't edit my oldest responses I will quote to clarify or correct.

@Turtle you were correct. I will do my best to follow your advice.

Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow

THE Hudson Valley's essential Fare-blazer

What heck are shells?? And no to your response above. That is not interlining. Interlining is where a run does has different routes. Meaning a driver may do a few trips on the B15 for example, then switch to the Q56 later on. They may or may not have the same bus depending on the specific run.

Somewhere between 32-36 of the runs are straight B15. And in my initial post there was a typo. There are 68 runs, not 168. They are 1xx runs.

What are shells?? And no to your response above. That is not interlining. Interlining is where a run does has different routes. Meaning a driver may do a few trips on the B15 for example, then switch to the Q56 later on.

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate that. [emoji6]

Not too savvy on the bus names or mfr's so often buses that I notice I refer to by design or the agency that sports them.

The artics used by NJT and the Bee-Line for instance.

???? Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow ????

THE Hudson Valley's essential Fare-blazer ????

Ok I understand now. For starters, let's call them buses. Not shells.

Yes the Bx39 is operated by Gun Hill, with rush hour and over night trips operated by Kingsbridge. Those are called Articulated buses. Not SBS Shells.

Look at the following link to familiarize yourself with our buses.

https://sites.google.com/site/nycbuses/

you mean 68 up from 65 runs

you mean 68 up from 65 runs

Yeah I mentioned that in a previous post. Thanks though. 

could someone tell me what block #'s are assigned to to which lines in eny?

B12 001-026

B14 001-024

B15 101-168

B17 101-129

B25 201-236

B42 001-014

B45 001-018

B65 101-116

B82 101-169

B83 301-317

B84 201-205

Q24 401-432