NICE Artic

LI Operator

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, NY1635 said:

No. NICE just uses regular buses for the n16x and n16 NCC between HTC and the colleges. 

1 hour ago, B35 via Church said:

Not to my knowledge, no.... Don't really see them doing that either with the existence of the n16x.

I'm asking because I remember seeing some PACKED n16s to NCC in the morning

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, N6 Limited said:

I'm asking because I remember seeing some PACKED n16s to NCC in the morning

I can agree with this, especially since I used to go to NCC back in 2018 and 2019. However, i have seen some Artic's training around campus multiple times. It may not mean that NICE could Articulate the n16x, but judging from this, we know that they can drive around campus at ease.

On 7/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, Zachary Transit said:

I can agree with this, especially since I used to go to NCC back in 2018 and 2019. However, i have seen some Artic's training around campus multiple times. It may not mean that NICE could Articulate the n16x, but judging from this, we know that they can drive around campus at ease.

Sorry to break it, Artic cannot handle narrow turns at Nassau Community College since it's very narrow. Even regular buses even hit the sidewalk.

On 7/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, Zachary Transit said:

I'm surprised they haven't gotten more artics yet.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FamousNYLover said:

Properly some artic is not being maintended well?

119069550_10219970286580498_388221607703119005418_10219970294940707_633885930106

Yeah, the Q2 is a good bus route, aint it...

More to the point, sure, poor maintenance could be the reason that every n6x trip isn't articulated.... I just don't see where or why every n6x trip has to be articulated though...

• 8 months later...