What's the worst that could happen during rush hour?

-CT1660-

When everything that can go wrong during rush hour goes all wrong.

hqsWlSz.jpg

Long story short, the switch between 121 St & 111 St was malfunctioning, so my train was stuck between said stations for almost an hour, and they wound up reversing my train back to Sutphin Blvd as the 121 St station on the southbound platform was under renovation.

4oqydUy.jpg

s1G3slX.jpg

cFCm04G.jpg

r6va3TJ.jpg

Vl1dXBU.jpg

I find it hilarious that after all of that you even wanted to take pictures.  That would've been the furthest thing from my mind if you catch my drift..  :lol:

I actually took a snooze while I was on the train, until the abrupt stop (thought it was train traffic ahead). Then dozed off again, until half-hour later, when we were STILL in the same spot. Didn't even realize I was on the last car of the southbound train until I heard the announcement that they were making the reverse move.

Still pretty annoyed about the delay though. Was originally heading to this antique shop where i would have transferred to the L at Broadway-Junction.

T/O basically said the switch malfunctioned right in front of him, and just as we returned to Sutphin Blvd, he said it would have been his lunch time had he arrived at Broad St.

• 1 month later...

Archived