A morning commute treat

RTSTdrive

Caught this on my commute to school. 572 is a welcomed addition to the now expanding fleet of buses that has LCD infotainment screens. Not sure which vendor these screens came from but it can be from Clever Devices or Vianova (or neither).

Caught this on my commute to school. 572 is a welcomed addition to the now expanding fleet of buses that has LCD infotainment screens. Not sure which vendor these screens came from but it can be from Clever Devices or Vianova (or neither).

Nice Catch!!! IMO it looks similar to the screens on the Q44 SBS... 

Nice Catch!!! IMO it looks similar to the screens on the Q44 SBS... 

Right! The black trim for the screens suit the interior of the buses a lot more than that of Vianova's and Strategic's grey trims.

Would these LCD info screens be on other buses soon or do we have to wait for new fleets of buses to have them?

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

We'd probably see them more on other buses first rather than in upcoming fleet deliveries since the screens are still under evaluation I believe.

Which bus fleet numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

M15 SBS LFSAs #1234-1279, #1284-1285

They're also installed on the Q44 SBS LFSAs: #5799, #5822-5823, #5264-5266, #5901-5935, #5965-5966

Source (roster subject to frequent change): https://sites.google.com/site/nycbuses/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived