Orion 7 CNG on the B103 Limited

RTSTdrive

.... So let's explain why Fresh Pond and Flatbush had to send buses to JFK for loan sometime last year.

He's not saying it can't happen, but that there is an intricate process to get a NYCT bus ready for MTAB service and vice versa, that involves changing the radios and fireboxes and reprogramming the signs.

These particular buses are not loans from Gleason. They are officially Spring Creek's for the foreseeable future.

He's not saying it can't happen, but that there is an intricate process to get a NYCT bus ready for MTAB service and vice versa, that involves changing the radios and fireboxes and reprogramming the signs.

These particular buses are not loans from Gleason. They are officially Spring Creek's for the foreseeable future.

Copy copy. That's a mis-understanding on my part.

I only guessing some the best Orion 7 CNG's 2003/2004 are possibly staying and heading to SC and possibly CP since they both have CNG.

Never knew spring creek to have Orion vii

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

They had the 2005-07 Orion VII OG Hybrids when they were first delivered but they all since have transferred to other MTA Bus Co depots to keep the SC local fleet all CNG.

• 4 weeks later...

Was confirmed today those Orion vii at Spring Creek came from Gleason. Gleason is getting rid of their whole fleet in preparation for the delivery of more of the new buses they have.

Archived