Penn Station Emergency Repair Work Mitigation Plan

Union Tpke

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt they'll win anything. LIRR doesn't guarantee anything but a ride and they "cannot assume responsibility for inconvenience, expense or damage resulting from errors in timetables, delayed trains, failure to make connections or for changes in or shortages of equipment"  so I don't know what they could possibly say the LIRR didn't do or did incorrectly.

The responsibility disclaimer does complicate their case, but in no way invalidates it.  Just because the LIRR says they're not responsible it doesn't mean those few sentences absolve them of any potential guilt.

If I put a sign on the door to my office that says I can't assume responsibility for any inconvenience, expense or damage resulting from me shooting you in the foot, and then I shoot you in the foot, am I now free of any responsibility, because I had the sign on the door?

NICE Bus offered former Rockville Centre Bus Depot to use for LIRR Park & Ride Shuttle Buses.

I went to Glen Cove to try out n27 extention to Glen Cove Ferry Terminal, but 6:01pm n27 Hempstead Bus went to ferry first before coming to pick us up at Glen Cove Police Station.

Archived