what happens after taking T/O exam #7604

CJ21292

So I took the MTA train operator exam #7604 back in May I still have not gotten a letter nor a call but I was wondering like what happens after and how long does it take for them to get back to you?

So I took the MTA train operator exam #7604 back in May I still have not gotten a letter nor a call but I was wondering like what happens after and how long does it take for them to get back to you?

First of all, please refer to this thread from now on. It makes sense to have one [1] thread for one exam, compared to several threads with several questions for the same exam, okay?

Second, I did not take the exam myself, but from taking other examinations for NYC Transit, it's going to take them a while, at least a year, to get back to you. Keep in mind that they have to mark all of the examinations, add veterans' credits, then produce a list together. Once that is all done, you will receive your results in the mail.

Patience my friend. Patience...

Quick and dirty answer: You have to wait until the final answer keys are released and the list is compiled from everyone's final scores. The lower your list # (higher test scores), the shorter the wait and vice versa.

I took the last test for bus operator (4600) and it took ~2 years for the list to be released (Dec 2013 to Jan 2015) and it took another year and a half before I even got called in for pre employment. (Jan 15 to Aug 2016). It's a long waiting game.

Archived