•  

• You are viewing the forums as a guest. Register to gain access to all of our features.

Photo
    - - - - -
    Photo(s)

East New York - Elevated

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 MassTransitHonchkrow

MassTransitHonchkrow
    • PipPip
    • 533 posts
    • LocationEast New York

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

A few weekends ago, I took the time to take photos of the BMT Canarsie line between Lorimer St and East 105th Street.

The weather was gorgeous, the train wasn't crowded and the tracks didn't sound like nails on a chalkboard.

The ELs had fresh, glossy paint, and even some substation houses got a shiny new burgundy coat. I thought that was uplifting enough that a few photos were in order.

The client I'm using doesn't support attachments (I see no paperclip in the toolbar), so I'll share the OneDrive Folder that contains my photos.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!...k7aAEakDTTHi-kA

If a more seasoned user can tell me how to add photos to the forum, that would be great.

Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow [Transit Eccentric of the Hudson Valley]

View my contributions to Google Maps. I get around a lot cheaper when a MetroCard isn't involved.

Hop on board my Twitter feed @MassTransitKrow and weigh in on my discussions.

or View both Transit photography, Windows 10 customizations and other submissions on my DeviantArt page.

#2 Via Garibaldi 8

Via Garibaldi 8
    • Veteran Member
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 27,807 posts
    • LocationRiverdale, NY & New York, NY

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:57 PM

Is something going on with the tiles in these pictures? It's too early in the day for my eyes to be fried by the computer screen just yet.  :lol:

BxM1-RIVERDALE1_zpsb9eeb015.gif

NICOLE MALLIOTAKIS FOR MAYOR 2017 - MAKE NYC GREAT AGAIN

#3 MassTransitHonchkrow

MassTransitHonchkrow
    • PipPip
    • 533 posts
    • LocationEast New York

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:41 PM

I removed the ads with crude photoshop

Is something going on with the tiles in these pictures? It's too early in the day for my eyes to be fried by the computer screen just yet.  :lol:

You were right. I made two. Can you get Turtle to delete one of these?

I'm so sorry for posting twice

Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow [Transit Eccentric of the Hudson Valley]

View my contributions to Google Maps. I get around a lot cheaper when a MetroCard isn't involved.

Hop on board my Twitter feed @MassTransitKrow and weigh in on my discussions.

or View both Transit photography, Windows 10 customizations and other submissions on my DeviantArt page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: photo(s)