Countdown clocks are active on the R line

1 hour ago, Lance said:

All (A) line stations, along with those on the Franklin Ave and Rockaway Park shuttles, are now online in the SubwayTime app. The (7) will remain offline as the train-tracking system on the Flushing line is tied to CBTC and not the Bluetooth transponders found on the other lettered lines.

I'm unable to scroll these pages in Firefox on desktop. Seems like they only test Chrome and Safari.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Abba said:

Are the countdown clocks in the stations active on the 7 line yet?

No, and they won't be until CBTC is online.

2 hours ago, N6 Limited said:

That's interesting. It doesn't work for me.

2 hours ago, RestrictOnTheHanger said:

Dragging andd holding with the mouse works for me

2 hours ago, N6 Limited said:

There is no scroll bar in chrome, you have to use the mouse wheel.

I was using the scroll wheel on both, in case that was unclear. Neither that nor dragging produces any useful result in Firefox.

3 hours ago, MichalkaManiac said:

For those wondering the link for Canal Street (N)(Q) Bridge here you go: http://subwaytime.mta.info/index.html#/app/subwaytime/N/Q01/

And for Court Square (G) : http://subwaytime.mta.info/index.html#/app/subwaytime/G/G22/

I sent twitter about putting these in the app and they haven’t done it yet.Whats so hard about pressing a few buttons? 

4 hours ago, quadcorder said:

No, and they won't be until CBTC is online.

I was using the scroll wheel on both, in case that was unclear. Neither that nor dragging produces any useful result in Firefox.

Wow so will the clocks be active this year ? If not the MTA didn’t really keep their word about all lines being up by end of year.That should include the (7).Im not sure how much that line needs it but still.

10 hours ago, Abba said:

I sent twitter about putting these in the app and they haven’t done it yet.Whats so hard about pressing a few buttons? 

Wow so will the clocks be active this year ? If not the MTA didn’t really keep their word about all lines being up by end of year.That should include the (7).Im not sure how much that line needs it but still.

I agree that they will not make their deadline.

They probably need to do quality control before putting it in the app. For instance:

10 hours ago, RR503 said:

Yeah so they forgot to list Broad Channel as a station on the rock park (S)...

I went tonight to test the (7) the clocks in stations are not active and SubwayTime is not accurate. Saw a train arrive at Times Square and 5th ave that did not show on SubwayTime .They were in a rush to get it up.Its so inaccurate I wouldn’t be surprised if they took it down 

8 hours ago, Abba said:

I went tonight to test the (7) the clocks in stations are not active and SubwayTime is not accurate. Saw a train arrive at Times Square and 5th ave that did not show on SubwayTime .They were in a rush to get it up.Its so inaccurate I wouldn’t be surprised if they took it down 

Case and point

25535549628_a24c01067e_b.jpgScreen Shot 2017-12-31 at 6.58.10 AM by Union Turnpike, on Flickr

It seems like they might be using Bluetooth for the 7.When I use subway time it first shows CBTC (which only shows scheduled times I believe) but then it seems to immediately switch over to the WiFi I hope to go to a station one day to test this .at first it only did this at the terminals now it does it for all stations .j had a feeling they might choose Bluetooth as that option vs waiting for CBTC to be completely active 

Can someone send them an email to fix the (Q) line? If you click on Times Square, it shows 49th Street and (Prince St) is not capitalized and Coney Island Stillwell Av is not available.... It's really annoying.  

The devs email is 

sohaib.mallick@mtahq.org

1 hour ago, ABOGbrooklyn said:

Can someone send them an email to fix the (Q) line? If you click on Times Square, it shows 49th Street and (Prince St) is not capitalized and Coney Island Stillwell Av is not available.... It's really annoying.  

The devs email is 

sohaib.mallick@mtahq.org

And you can't relay the information you've provided to the email you've attached because...?

6 hours ago, Abba said:

It seems like they might be using Bluetooth for the 7.When I use subway time it first shows CBTC (which only shows scheduled times I believe) but then it seems to immediately switch over to the WiFi I hope to go to a station one day to test this .at first it only did this at the terminals now it does it for all stations .j had a feeling they might choose Bluetooth as that option vs waiting for CBTC to be completely active 

Some time today, they yanked the 7 off Subway Time. It is no longer in the list of available lines.

There were 2 stations (Hudson Yards and Times Sq) still open on my iPad so I saved those .Some stations didn’t work with Bluetooth like Hunters Point and Willets Point.i can see why they did it but I agree it isn’t right to put it there just that they can say “Well we met the deadline”.

29 minutes ago, Abba said:

There were 2 stations (Hudson Yards and Times Sq) still open on my iPad so I saved those .Some stations didn’t work with Bluetooth like Hunters Point and Willets Point.i can see why they did it but I agree it isn’t right to put it there just that they can say “Well we met the deadline”.

How are you able to bookmark stations? The Android app won't let me do that.

Archived