Bus Roster

Sucks that there's only one place to look now, and that one isn't even updated...  <_<

"Rick" had the most updated info on the roster section. I would rely on his since TTMG waits too update

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

All of the folks who run the site and that roster are very busy with their lives, so they can't update it on a regular basis.

Aww man, Rick was the most reliable roster available, and besides accuracy it was an easy to understand roster that would be updated constantly, unfortunately we all have to look in one place that who even knows when it was last updated... [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I will say this. The whole staff of NYCTF deserves a round of applause for creating a easy to remember roster. With everyone having busy lives and plus with these unexpected bus moves that's been happening as of late. It's not easy to maintain a steady bus roster.

With the deliveries coming down the pike. There are going to be buses that will move to unfamiliar territory. We have about over 1600 buses coming in within the next few years starting with the artics and working the way down and plus aging equipment that needs replacing.

Hopefully we should see another change in the rosters soon. But as moves and transfers are made, it's hard to keep up. Not every move is permanent unless it was on permanent change. As of now that you guys speak, most of these moves that was reported at the beginning of this month are for shuttles

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Always remember guys that the TTMG Insiders Guide still hosts the official rosters for NYCTF. Because moves are so frequent, the roster is not updated daily, or even weekly at times. Because the TTMG roster is maintained by MTA staff, they tend to update once things calm down. We usually know about major moves before they happen and if you all think hard, the TTMG roster is usually NEVER updated at times like this because there are so many crazy moves. Note. The events of this summer so far.

As far as Ricks roster, we adopted it as the second official Roster and on behalf of the NYCTF staff, hats of to him and CH. We greatly appreciate it and welcome you all back at anytime. I know you all have a lot going on and I personally wish you the best if luck! Priority comes first.

Archived