Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SSN does not matter as far as your list #.

The only things that matter:

-Your score

-When you filed.

Erica gets a 98 and filed the second day 4PM.

Alex gets a 100 and filed the fourth day 6PM.

Chris gets a 99 and filed the third day 9AM.

Brian gets a 99 and filed the first day 1PM.

David gets a 99 and filed the third day 2PM.

List:

1-Alex

2-Brian

3-Chris

4-David

5-Erica

got it?

I posted about this already after speaking with an employee of the TA within the HR department who possesses the ability to hire and has worked extensively with DCAS. The SS# DOES indeed matter when it comes to breaking ties on lists, but it is generally only used on those lists posted for practical and experience-based exams. This is what is known as a "tie band." C/R and T/O are two of "The Big Six" TA exams where tie bands are not employed, as those are multiple-choice exams with enormous numbers of applicants. According to this person in HR, the filing point (date and time within the open filing period) DOES NOT play a factor, or at least, has not in the past.

I posted about this already after speaking with an employee of the TA within the HR department who possesses the ability to hire and has worked extensively with DCAS. The SS# DOES indeed matter when it comes to breaking ties on lists, but it is generally only used on those lists posted for practical and experience-based exams. This is what is known as a "tie band." C/R and T/O are two of "The Big Six" TA exams where tie bands are not employed, as those are multiple-choice exams with enormous numbers of applicants. According to this person in HR, the filing point (date and time within the open filing period) DOES NOT play a factor, or at least, has not in the past.

That is not the case. That person is giving you wrong information or you are interpreting it incorrectly. I am talking ONLY about the T/O and C/R exams. The tiebreaker is the date you filed for those exams. That's it, done, end of story. Tiebreakers from other exams are not relevant to this thread.

That is not the case. That person is giving you wrong information or you are interpreting it incorrectly. I am talking ONLY about the T/O and C/R exams. The tiebreaker is the date you filed for those exams. That's it, done, end of story. Tiebreakers from other exams are not relevant to this thread.

I highly doubt that this person is lying to me considering I'm a friend and I also doubt that I've misinterpreted or poorly conveyed what I've been told, but anything is possible. Where did you get your information? The DCAS website is absolutely useless for questions of this nature.

Regardless of who is correct, I just want everyone to have the right answer to this question.

Y2Julio

why must you keep saying I am BSing? I got my list # from DCAS certification unit period. Why would I make this up and why would I just pick a random # to be my list # why would I pick 2051 and say that list # is mine does that make sense? Call DCAS and speak to someone before you make false allegations

subway guy

you are wrong about the filing date determining a tie breaker. It is the last 5 #'s of your social I filed very late and I got a great List # so you are incorrect.

I thought your list number was over 2000? If so that is what you consider great?

Y2Julio

why must you keep saying I am BSing? I got my list # from DCAS certification unit period. Why would I make this up and why would I just pick a random # to be my list # why would I pick 2051 and say that list # is mine does that make sense? Call DCAS and speak to someone before you make false allegations

Can you just not post anything else about this until other people have confirmed this. There must have been thousands that took this exam and you're the only one reporting a list number.

This is starting to get out of hand and I want to stop now! :cool:

I confirmed it with DCAS this list # came from their mouth. JAH yes this list # is great because they are hiring a lot of conductors the last list they called over 3000 and it was very slow for NYC Transit this time around they will hire more from the list for exam 8094 will probaly be in the 23,000 range of eligibles.

I confirmed it with DCAS this list # came from their mouth. JAH yes this list # is great because they are hiring a lot of conductors the last list they called over 3000 and it was very slow for NYC Transit this time around they will hire more from the list for exam 8094 will probaly be in the 23,000 range of eligibles.

Maybe because I am the only one who follows up with DCAS . I actually speak to a live person in the proper unit.

Please, enough. No more.

every 1 stop fighting i got an idea for those who took conductor exam 8094 and got there results in the mail take the results card put it on a scanner scan it edit out personal info and send it here so we can see it and beleave you who every got the card in the mail scan it and post it here.

Hey all,

I got my score and list # in the mail from DCAS today . I scored a 96 so I only got 3 wrong. If I had a scanner I would make a copy.

Yet I didn't and neither did anyone else. I don't know who you're trying to fool.

hey

on monday I promise I will scan you a copy from my job and post on here . I will even copy the envelope from dcas with the postmark and this will prove to all

Dude you're so full of s!%$ that its coming out of your ears. Just give it up, no one cares about your bogus claims.

Dude you're so full of s!%$ that its coming out of your ears. Just give it up, no one cares about your bogus claims.

ok but if i get something i`ll scan it and put it up here to prove it to every one like the conductor exam 8094 i`ll put it up here with score and list number

Call the DCAS automated hotline to find out if it's true.

I've called daily since I first read this thread and I've also been checking online regularly. I don't have a score yet, I don't have a list number yet, and there is definitely not a list posted anywhere that I've been able to view.

If the person(s) claiming to have received their scores are lying, then that's lame, corny and just a stupid thing to do. To take a civil service exam, one must be at least 18 years of age. That person or those persons should act their age, especially if they plan on being people who provide a service to the public. Those people should also know that they don't stand a better shot at getting hired any faster by providing false information to many others who have waited and continue to wait patiently.

Archived