Those who passed Conductor Exam #8094

JKid84

Hey guys,

I will post tommorow a scan of the record of results card I received in the mail from DCAS. It shows my score for exam # 8094 and then maybe all of you could stop bashing me for no reason. I want to work for the MTA why would I want to make a bogus claim? I have been waiting patiently just like everyone else. I scored a 96 and I got 3 wrong this is my official score. Stay tuned

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey

I have the scanned results card if anyone would like a copy please give me your email address and I will be glad to email it to you. I cant upload on here because it is a pdf file and I cant convert it to word and paste it on here.

Here's the link to primomjr78's score. I don't even know what this thing is supposed to look like but here it is.

primomjr78's letter from DCAS

Still doesn't add up. You posted on 8/13 that you had called and was told you were to be sent a duplicate letter, then later during the day on 8/13 you said you got your list number. Now with the supposed "letter" that was "scanned" is stamped with 8/13 as well. You are still the only person online that claims to have gotten I haven't heard from anyone else that has taken the exam. I've been calling list certification and none ever picks up yet you managed to get someone? Sounds fishy don't you think?

this is exactly what happened. I called on 8/13 they told me the list was established I asked if the scores went out she said yes. I told her I didnt get my list # or score in the mail she transferred me to the records department she then said she would sent me a duplicate results card. on the call she told me my list # but wouldnt tell me my score she said wait for it in the mail . I got the card friday

Well looks like they finally updated their computer system, still can't get a person to speak to in list certification. According to the computer my official score is 98.666 with a list number of 481. There are 14,848 people on this list.

Well looks like they finally updated their computer system, still can't get a person to speak to in list certification. According to the computer my official score is 98.666 with a list number of 481. There are 14,848 people on this list.

Congrats that is a fantastic list number. You should be a C/R in the near future enjoy weekends and the summer now while you can.B)

Just called as well. I got the same score as you. I'm between 430 and 450 on the list.

When is this station agent exam list #'s coming out this is crazy

Sorry for doubting you. I hope you can understand why, it was nothing personal, but stranger things have "have happened" online before so we keep our guards up around here...

Archived