Orion VII "NG"

East New York

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so there may be some truth to 3802 being at CAS. The buses have finally passed the audit inspection and are being delivered as of right now. The first 17 buses will be here over the next 2 weeks. Several of them have already begun their trip from upstate NY. They will head over to Jersey before being deliverd to Zerega. Some of which are already there. So the big Question..... Is 3802 here???? I don't know about the number for sure, but it is definitely an NG. And as I stated earlier, this first lot will have the old battery packs on the roof.

Happy Hunting!!!

Ok so there may be some truth to 3802 being at CAS. The buses have finally passed the audit inspection and are being delivered as of right now. The first 17 buses will be here over the next 2 weeks. Several of them have already begun their trip from upstate NY. They will head over to Jersey before being deliverd to Zerega. Some of which are already there. So the big Question..... Is 3802 here???? I don't know about the number for sure, but it is definitely an NG. And as I stated earlier, this first lot will have the old battery packs on the roof.

Happy Hunting!!!

what depot will it be in?

I was on the S96 yesterday afternoon, and saw 3802 sitting right there in the front next to some O5s.

And just a few hours ago, Trevor got this shot of it!

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=112438

Screw Castleton, bring those babies to yukon!!!!!

I pass on that one. The CAS routes need more variety because all it has is 1999 Orion Vs and nothing else. At least when I ride the YUK routes, there's a chance it could be a '93 O5, Nova, TMC, or '99 O5. The only Yukon route I would like to see the NGs on is the S44.

Staten Island would actually be a good place to start, knowing how fast some bus routes go.

That may be true but may favorite routes run out of KB (Bx3 and Bx10). In order for me to even get to SI I'd have to take the Q43/46, the (E), the (R), the ferry and then have to find out which route the NG O7 was on. I'm a busfan but I'm lazy :). Hopefully before June 09 they'll be in my neck of the woods