R160B on (Q)

MattTrain

R160B on (Q).

The (Q) will finally get R160B service full time. July 18, 2008, will be the start date that the R160B trains will run on the (Q). This is not a test train news, R160B's will run full time on the (Q) and will join the R68 and R68A cars as the (Q)'s fleet. Some R68 cars have also appeared in large numbers on the (:D as well.

I just saw a (Q) train of R160B cars numbered 8848-8849-8850-8851-8852-8953-8954-8955-8956-8957

:D

The R68 and R68A cars will not be displaced by the R160B cars appearing on the (Q) anytime soon. About two sets of R160B trains will appear on the (Q) full time.

where did you learn this. and plus we have two threads about this. one made by me and someone else. and they will not ahve full time until next year cause then you take a lot away from the (N) and there are only 320 cards right now. i won't believe this. but i hav seen the same set. they might have pput-ins during PM rush hours.

where did you learn this. and plus we have two threads about this. one made by me and someone else. and they will not ahve full time until next year cause then you take a lot away from the (N) and there are only 320 cards right now. i won't believe this. but i hav seen the same set. they might have pput-ins during PM rush hours.

I just saw the train today, well it's just only one set on the (Q).

Wait whoa whoa wait, where did you hear this?

I say shens until theres some proff.....

i've seen it once on monday going over the manny and then down to dekalb. where i had to go with my dad to the passport or DMv, and then fulton mall i believe oh waht ever but i saw it at Dekalb. but i think it was there for put-ins or the (N) line had problems

R160B on (Q).

The (Q) will finally get R160B service full time. July 18, 2008, will be the start date that the R160B trains will run on the (Q). This is not a test train news, R160B's will run full time on the (Q) and will join the R68 and R68A cars as the (Q)'s fleet. Some R68 cars have also appeared in large numbers on the (B) as well.

I just saw a (Q) train of R160B cars numbered 8848-8849-8850-8851-8852-8953-8954-8955-8956-8957

:)

The R68 and R68A cars will not be displaced by the R160B cars appearing on the (Q) anytime soon. About two sets of R160B trains will appear on the (Q) full time.

Um No you didnt....

That train consist is on the (N)ovember Line...

Why i know this?

Seen it Yesterday On G3/4 Track South of Hoyt Ave thats a Put-In...

Now let me tell you why you seen it....

Signal Problems on 4th Ave at 36th Street (N)ovembers sent down Brighton...

Dekalb was talking to a (N)ovember train at X144 HomeSignal and telling it where it was going...

GUESS what the Crews did?:cool::cool::cool:

Thats right programmed it for a (Q)uincy train so the customers wont be confused...

Sorry to bust your bubble there Young Blood but be pateint...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Um No you didnt....

Why i know this?

Dekalb was talking to a (N)ovember train at X144 HomeSignal and telling it where it was going...

Thats right programmed it for a (Q)uincy train so the customers wont be confused...

Sorry to bust your bubble there Young Blood but be pateint...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for clarification RTO. Oh good, the (Q) is still Hippos!:)

Thanks for clarification RTO. Oh good, the (Q) is still Hippos!:rolleyes:

You dont think these crews Know that people Look out for anything "unusal" when it comes to Car Classes??

They are very well aware of it....

When i seen that (N)ovember programmed as a (D)elta last weekend with that G.O i KNEW it would hit the Railfan community the next day!

Or that night...

I was right as rain...:cool::cool::cool:

Why would programmers set up an R160B on the Brighton line as (Q) if it was initially an (N) train? I know that confusion is to be avoided. The (Q) was supposed to be given R160B cars by this month or in the fall. I've seen R160B trains on the (:rolleyes: and (Q) as test trains, but I've never thought to see the (Q) R160B in revenue service.

So that R160B train set was supposed to be an (N)? WOW, I am confused? :confused:

Um No you didnt....

Why i know this?

Thank you very much sir.

Why would programmers set up an R160B on the Brighton line as (Q) if it was initially an (N) train? I know that confusion is to be avoided. The (Q) was supposed to be given R160B cars by this month or in the fall. I've seen R160B trains on the (:) and (Q) as test trains, but I've never thought to see the (Q) R160B in revenue service.

So that R160B train set was supposed to be an (N)? WOW, I am confused? :confused:

Becareful what you say around here.

First, you didn't put up any proff.

Second, made a mistake saying that word "official" a day before something is suppose to happen. Hell, we would've heard it from an inside long by now.

Third, the train signed as a (Q) to avoid confusion down the line as like they did once before last December.

Why would programmers set up an R160B on the Brighton line as (Q) if it was initially an (N) train? I know that confusion is to be avoided. The (Q) was supposed to be given R160B cars by this month or in the fall. I've seen R160B trains on the (:rolleyes: and (Q) as test trains, but I've never thought to see the (Q) R160B in revenue service.

I think what RTOMan was trying to sayto you is that by signing that train as a (Q)uincy you avoid the problems with leaving it signed up as a (N)ovember...like geese banging down the train crew's windows to ask them either if the train is lost or if they have the wrong sign up, or if the train is REALLY going to make stops along the Brighton (which of course it's physically impossible NOT to but you'd be surprised by the way some people treat rerouted trains...)

Thats because there aren't any yet. The only ones that have shown up are rerouted (N)s that were signed as an (Q) for at least the Brighton portion of the line.

i was just railfanning and i saw (W) R160B on The (N). i also msaw the newset set of train in service the 9025 and 9032

The Media has said it over and over again, the (Q) is to get R160B cars before the (W) and the (W) gets them after the (N) and (Q) riders are forced to play the waiting game for those cars. I don't like broken promises:mad:, especially when the media and the news hype this stuff up.

The Media got this wrong big time. (Q) has no R160B yet. the Daily News, Post, Times said that the (N) and (Q) were supposed to get R160B's as back as October of Last year.

Well, the R68 and R68A are doing great on (Q), I can wait a bit longer.

Archived