R40 Slants---Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen

aemoreira81

should have had me along. Slants tend to show up for me for some reason. Anyway where were you waiting that you saw hippos...59th/125th St?

14th st and chambers st. Its funny how different the 60 and 75 footers look when they come into the station, especially when you get a (C) then an (A). :P

In any case i'm still kinda upset that i waited an hour in the heat for nothing. By the time i got back to trenton i could have taken a later train, allowing me even more wait time to find a slant, oh well. I saw one at the beginning of "jungle fever" earlier in the evening, so that will have to do. :cool: :o

- A

14th st and chambers st. Its funny how different the 60 and 75 footers look when they come into the station, especially when you get a (C) then an (A). :P

In any case i'm still kinda upset that i waited an hour in the heat for nothing. By the time i got back to trenton i could have taken a later train, allowing me even more wait time to find a slant, oh well. I saw one at the beginning of "jungle fever" earlier in the evening, so that will have to do. :cool: :o

- A

What time? they took it out of service for some time and it was back in service around 2PM

Archived