(2009) The Taking of Pelham 123

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

In the new one, the T/O was killed by Ryder after the bad guy T/O was shot by a sniper.

No, in the new one the T/O called Jerry was killed by Ryder because Camonetti was on the line instead of Garber, and Ryder wanted to speak only to Garber.

Ryder: "The City of F****** New York killed Jerry!"

Remember the conductor was ordered by Ryder to "conduct" the people out of the last nine cars.

I didn't like the part when the Train Operator was killed by Ryder. There's something about seeing someone who wears the exact same uniform that you do getting shot that hits a little close to home. At least the original doesn't show the Conductor getting shot in the back.

As someone that wants to work down there, I agree with that 100%...that was cold.

PS you notice in movies they never shoot kids? Just to mix it up a director should make an obnoxious little spoiled brat, and then pull a "surprise" when he's the first one the hijacker offs. That'd be funny, and different. Although the kids in BOTH the old and new ones were too cool to kill off :D

"Are those real guns?"

----

"Wow That kid's going places" -Ryder

• 7 months later...

sorry to dig up an old topic but alot of people do it on here anyway (no names) I just saw this movie on b-ray and I have to say, that was quit possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. The use of all that foul language was so unecessary and the dumb blue dodge charger police car with the money, what was that about? What was the point of the boy and girl with the laptops, my opinion, GARBAGE.

sorry to dig up an old topic but alot of people do it on here anyway (no names) I just saw this movie on b-ray and I have to say, that was quit possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. The use of all that foul language was so unecessary and the dumb blue dodge charger police car with the money, what was that about? What was the point of the boy and girl with the laptops, my opinion, GARBAGE.
Well this version had to appeal to a new tech audience,Imgaine if they remade this movie using the same outfits for the highjackers,same slang etc....Now The laptop kids was pointless.Since when the hell you get wi-fi in the subway?:confused:

Archived