Haha...because I hate Twitter

SubwayGuy

I don't get why people are into those sites. I could see twitter being cool for like conventions, political events, news coverage, but day to day stuff, no thanks. :tdown:

- A

I still don't know what it is and before someone goes and trys to explain it to me, I would like to remain ignorant of what a Twitter is. I feel I am better off not knowing.

That would be correct but you'd have to know what it is to get the humor of the linked video

Judging from the responses on this thread you guys don't seem to know what Twitter is because it's not like MySpace at all. Twitter is garbage, it's basically for stalkers and those who love to share every minute of their day with strangers. Facebook can be like that at times since there are people with the same mentality but that isn't Facebook's main purpose. I use Facebook alot for keeping in touch with old classmates, co-workers and there's games to play as well. Twitter offers nothing except annoying people telling you about their day at every second, which is pathetic. MySpace is just a crappier version of Facebook but nothing like Twitter.

Archived