Does anybody recall the old Nintendo Days?

Bracamonte

The Dreamcast was a fighting gamer's dream.

Power Stone 1 and 2

Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2

Capcom vs SNK 1 and 2

Street Fighter Alphas 1-3

Street Fighter Third Strike

King Of Fighters

and so on, I loved the dreamcast, I have the Dreamcast that can read burned games....didnt have to buy any at all lolol...

My first system was Sega Genesis, first game was Eternal Champions, probably the game that started out fighting games for me. Hardest game for me IMO was The Adventures of Batman & Robin, that game was a pain in the rear to beat alone.....

Oh yeah. I remember how happy I was when I finally beat King Koopa, in Super Mario. I remember Atari which my cousins had. My favorite there was Pole Position, which was a racing car game.........

Was it just your favorite because it was called "pole position" :):P

Remember? I still have both of them. SNES had the best games. Super Mario World, all stars, Turtles in Time, Street Fighter II, and tons of others. Pure gold. I'll have to get a list of the games I have, just amazing.

OH YEAH who can forget street fighter and wow cant believe i missed this one...MORTAL KOMBAT...I remember those, used to play against friends all the time...hell we used to have to BAN people from using sub zero cuz they would just FREEZE you and uppercut you all the time! cheaters :mad: Those games were great though...very entertaining fighting games and the boost with mortal kombat was of course the FATALITIES..however if you amped up the difficulty in that game, the game would get INSANELY difficult

Still play my SNES, GENESIS, 64. Its so Funny because I have the 64 in my room and the Wii is right next to it, and the Wii is gathering dust while the 64 right next to it still lives even 13 years after I got it. Even with the Virtual Console on the Wii, I rather have the original Console and play on it. I must have dropped the snes genesis 64 and playstation 1000 times since the 90s but they still get play time even til this day. Now I know why everyone loves the R32, its kind of the same principle as with classic games that run past their years of inteneded lifespan.

My peak of Sega and NES was when Double Dragon came out. I used to play it at the arcade all of the time and hten was finally able to play it a home! No thug is going to punch my girl in the stomach and abduct her without fighting to get her back!

I remember back in the 80's it was one of the most popular systems in the country. Both my brother and I had to beg our mom to get for us which we did on Christmas Day 1986. We had a lot of games. Today I have it on my computer, as while as Sega Master, Sega Genesis, and Super NES. I play them from time to time.

Archived