Bus Operator NOTICE:

Chris Frusci

and where did you hear this Frusci?

what list were you on and what was your list number?

hey flash<

if you were on the job as you say you where, with the years you have said you had, you would know how to find out. go to your union meeting it helps. ATU LOCAL 726 all the way.

What are you guys ranting about? LOL. The reitirement age with a pention is 55, but you can retire after 25 years. They will freeze your pension until you hit 55. 25/55 thats it. Exam 2501 is A MABSTOA list.

Except if you don't serve 25 years, then you don't get paid until 62.

Wait a second. Are you sure about this? There is a guy who retired at 53 and he is expecting his pension when he hits 55. I will look more into this but I could swear the earliest you can collect your pension is 55 regardless of how many years you put in.

Wait a second. Are you sure about this? There is a guy who retired at 53 and he is expecting his pension when he hits 55. I will look more into this but I could swear the earliest you can collect your pension is 55 regardless of how many years you put in.

Once you serve 25 years or more than you can freeze your pension until you are 55. If you don't serve at least 25 years then you cannot collect until you are 62.

Zman said what you wrote. You don't have to be 55, but you must do 25 years of hard time, then freeze your pension (aka leave it with the parole board) until you turn 55, to collect a full pension. Then you are released back into society.......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived