Vacation during training and depots

bronxbomber2

I am a little confused,don't you need a CDL permit before you take the road test? Unless you have a CDL A,what type of truck did you take your road test in? Good luck with the pre employment process,just take it step by step.

When I got my permit I took the tests for general knowledge, air brakes, passenger and school bus. But when I took my road test I took it in a class B truck w/airbrakes. So DMV put a N2 restriction on allowing me to transport up to 8 passengers in a class b vehicle, DMV and driving schools told me i did not need to get another permit that I could just take the road test in a school bus to put those endorsements on my license. But MTA does not allow it the only restiction they will allow on your license is an A3 (medical examiner certificate.) I took everything back yesterday and had my drug test. Just waiting again now.:)

Ok,I understand now. Yeah my driving school told me I needed to get the "S" endorsement before taking the road test,turns out that you didn't need that. I also got the medical examiners certificate which you don't need to have for NYCT. So much conflicting info out there.:confused:

Archived