Church instead of President

Abba

Llately I have been on Manhattan Bound (2) and (5) trains that have been held at Church ave. And at President we just leave right away most of the time. Is Church Ave the new holding station instead of President?

Llately I have been on Manhattan Bound (2) and (5) trains that have been held at Church ave. And at President we just leave right away most of the time. Is Church Ave the new holding station instead of President?

That's kinda difficult to determine...you really don't know what the course of the line's going to be like three station's ahead. And I haven't been around that area in a long time. But if you ask me, I'd go with no because Church Avenue doesn't have the punchbox that determines what train goes local or express.

Its possiable that ether there is a train in front of it or might just give the tower time to switch the tracks at rodgers juction, so when the train gets to prez it doesnt need to stay held and cause it to wait.

Same on my WPR Line at (2)(5) Prospect we get held there, instead of Jackson during AM rush hrs. Plus 3rd ave instead of Mott...

Archived