Bus Rodeo, who's going?

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Nope, anybody can go. However the shuttle bus from Kings Plaza to the roadeo is very hard to find. Last year they didn't put up any signs of where the shuttle bus is stopping. When I eventually found the bus stop, it was the last stop on the B2/9/41/46 before Kings plaza. Most likely it will be stopping there again this year, last year they used an Flatbush 9600 for the shuttle. Ethier Ulmer Park or Flatbush will be covering the roadeo shuttle bus. So look out for an MCI, RTS or Orion VII NG signed up as an subway shuttle, as that will most likely be the shuttle to the roadeo.

got'cha, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
What time rodeo open and closed?

It started at 10 AM last year, and ended at 4 PM.

I am not going this year, its a bum there, already saw the buses, same thing probably gonna be there, the shuttle takes forever to wait for, and the people there stare you down if you don't have a B/O with you.

It started at 10 AM last year, and ended at 4 PM.

I am not going this year, its a bum there, already saw the buses, same thing probably gonna be there, the shuttle takes forever to wait for, and the people there stare you down if you don't have a B/O with you.

This year there probaly going to have the LIB NG, designline hybrid, New MCI and Suffolk Transit new Gillig bus there (Suffolk Transit is a part of this years roadeo). I hope that they bring diffent museum buses this year it makes no sense that they bring both the Jamaica Bus RTS and 275 being that its the same bus and theres slimar ones still running in service. It would be better if they bought 4904 & 10001 being that those models are diffrent and retired.

This year there probaly going to have the LIB NG, designline hybrid, New MCI and Suffolk Transit new Gillig bus there (Suffolk Transit is a part of this years roadeo). I hope that they bring diffent museum buses this year it makes no sense that they bring both the Jamaica Bus RTS and 275 being that its the same bus and theres slimar ones still running in service. It would be better if they bought 4904 & 10001 being that those models are diffrent and retired.

I would also hope that the BusChatter who owns former LIB bus 699 (Joe Saitta) brings that bus...IINM, that bus is the only former LIB coach preserved as an LIB vehicle.

The shuttle runs about every 1/2 an hour or so! Normally if I take the Q35, I come from the rockaways and I get off @ the 1st stop just off the bridge and go close to the security gate for the shuttle bus!

I am trying to figure out if there's a way to find out what part of Floyd Bennet Field will be held in as it's normally held by 1 of the hangers where there are planes are stored! I know 1 year it was behind a building just off of Flatbush Ave!

ok, so ill be going there on sunday. now i only have a few things i would like to finalize before going since i wont be getting out from work till 4am. so if anyone can confirm one last time for me i will greatly appreciate it.

1) does it start at 7am or 10am?

2) the shuttle bus picks up at the stop before kings plaza(by the Walbaums).

3) is it a short walk from the first stop over the Marine Pkwy Bridge on the Q35?(i live in rockaway so this would be easier if the walk is not long.

4) Is it definatly this weekend? (ive been hearing rumors that it was cancelled) I dont trust rumors. I trust this site!

Archived