Bus Rodeo, who's going?

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I might come by to the Bus Rodeo. I am wondering what is the best way to get to the Bus Rodeo since I am coming from Brooklyn? I was thinking taking the B41 to Kings Plaza.

You can take the B41 to Kings Plaza and get on a Shuttle bus....ask the B/O on the B41 about the Shuttle bus to the Bus Roadeo!

Will (MTA) Bus Co B/O will also know shuttle bus service?

I don't know b/c last year my friend and I asked the Q35 B/O and he let us off @ the wrong bus stop and we had one hell of a walk. So ask the B/O from (MTA) Bus Company and if or she doesn't know. Then ask a (MTA) New York City Bus B/O around Kings Plaza and hopefully they will tell you where to catch the Shuttle bus!

I don't know b/c last year my friend and I asked the Q35 B/O and he let us off @ the wrong bus stop and we had one hell of a walk. So ask the B/O from (MTA) Bus Company and if or she doesn't know. Then ask a (MTA) New York City Bus B/O around Kings Plaza and hopefully they will tell you where to catch the Shuttle bus!

Last year---it was at the Q35 bus stop. Failing that, you can catch it in Kings Plaza.

The location of the shuttle bus stop seems to be a problematic issue for all the rodeos.

For the 2005 rodeo, I didn't know where the bus stopped, and I ended up running after it and flagging it down across from Kings Plaza. Luckily the driver stopped and let me on...

Just came back from the Roadeo. It was alright I'm glad that they bought GMC RTS 10001 there, I was very happy to see that bus. They also bought some new Mack buses that haven't been on display for a while. 8466, 2185 and a whole bunch of Fishbowls like 5227 (Which doesn't have an Depot sticker) and 3006 and the Jamaica bus RTSs. There was no, C40LF, OG or NG VIIs on display like they normally do. There was an 3xxx MCI from SC there for some weird reason. 3929 was on the shuttle bus. And from what I seen none of the Museum buses were giving rides. They had muscle cars and motorcycles on display which was awsome. The two highlights of the Roadeo for me was the Muscle car/Motorcycle display and the Museum buses (Esp 10001, I was really happy to see that bus once again.)

And the compition buses were all Nova RTSs from FLA, Grand Ave & Fresh pond.

Archived