Eastchester Anyone???

MSBAGilligFan

Does anybody have any recent photos of the Eastchester "Graveyard"? lol. I've heard that some of my Orion V diesel and CNG babies from LIB are there awaiting scrap and I'd love 2 see them b4 they're gone completely. If anybody has, or can get photos of these, pleeeeeez post 'em. Thanx

Yeah....ummmm, I was just going by what I heard. A dude on YouTube said that most of the 1996 Orion V CNG's with the ZF Ecomat trannys and some of the 96 bunch with the Allison World B400R's (hope I said that right:o) were @ Eastchester due 4 scrap, as well as some of the '97 batch. IDK if its true or not but ot would be kinda hard not to believe because of the 100 NG's they just purchased.

It's true,all the Long Island bus' Orion V Diesel and some of the 1996 and 1997 Orion V CNG are at the Eastchester scrap yard,i saw a video of the LIB's Orion V at the scrap yard: NOT MINE Video

if you see behind that TMC RTS,you can see Long Island Bus' Orion V Diesel and CNG at the eashchester in this video.

WOW!!! Thanx 4 tha video post. Its like a friggin funeral precession of LIB buses! But, they had 2 go some time. Maybe its just me, but think had the retired CNG's been a lil bit better maintained, they might've had a good 3-5 years left in them. Just an opinion......

Archived