The third phase of Brighton Beach Rehabiliation start date

UlmerPark B6

There was a construction permit and sheet posted on the Coney Island side platform of Avenue J, some kind of demolition, it says start date would be 6/27/09, and the end will be 7/12/09. I'm not sure if this means anything but are there any pecuiliar service advisories on the mta website?

If any body wants to see the sheet, just get off at the middle of CI bound Avenue J, and the sheet is on the pole.

There was a construction permit and sheet posted on the Coney Island side platform of Avenue J, some kind of demolition, it says start date would be 6/27/09, and the end will be 7/12/09. I'm not sure if this means anything but are there any pecuiliar service advisories on the mta website?

If any body wants to see the sheet, just get off at the middle of CI bound Avenue J, and the sheet is on the pole.

They're starting to rehab Avenue J H and M I believe. But Idk why it says only from 6/27-7/12

So as soon as the southbound Avenue U and Neck Road stations are finished, the northbound stations will be worked on next.

I wonder if they'll work on the open-cut stations next (Beverly, Cortelyou, Parkside). Those will be a challenge, if you ask me.

Can't wait to see the final result of the Neck Rd-Newkirk Ave overhaul. IMO the culver stations should have gotten rehabed first. Its going a pain when the CI bound platform at Ave H closes for rehab. I hope they have an shuttle bus like an "B49K" to take stranded H/J/M customers to ethier Kings Highway or Newkirk Ave.

Those were rehabbed in the 90's

If you ask me they could use more work...they look really shabby now. I wonder why elevators weren't installed. I thought stations renovated after the 1990s should have ADA compliance. Beverly and Cortelyou have semi-compliance because of the tactile strips.

Can't wait to see the final result of the Neck Rd-Newkirk Ave overhaul. IMO the culver stations should have gotten rehabed first. Its going a pain when the CI bound platform at Ave H closes for rehab. I hope they have an shuttle bus like an "B49K" to take stranded H/J/M customers to ethier Kings Highway or Newkirk Ave.

Lol...B49K. I can see that.

Archived