Kawasaki Hippos roll into Newkirk (2009-06-19)

I think flickr does a better job than photobucket (or any of the others for that matter) of resizing. Photobucket caters to the 20-something people looking to share photos of their latest binge party. Flickr (at least IMO) has a bit more of a photographer edge.

I think flickr does a better job than photobucket (or any of the others for that matter) of resizing. Photobucket caters to the 20-something people looking to share photos of their latest binge party. Flickr (at least IMO) has a bit more of a photographer edge.

I don't let none of these online websites resize my images. I do it all myself on my computer.

I don't let none of these online websites resize my images. I do it all myself on my computer.

Not to sound like a shill or anything, but you should get a pro account on flickr; I love the fact that it allows you to retrieve the original unresized file.

Not to sound like a shill or anything, but you should get a pro account on flickr; I love the fact that it allows you to retrieve the original unresized file.

I was planning on getting my own webhost and do a photo blog but I haven't decided if I will go through with it.

Archived