TA worker Prank Videos?!

mark1447

Maybe this is a bit old for some but oh well ... Was browing on one of the Youtube members favorites, I saw in certain videos on youtube that some foamers made some jokes on certain workers.

One of the videos I found here from Sept 2008 is this dude ask a Station Agent about getting to JFK airport via the (JFK). While the S/A doesnt understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwqBZKFUq9g

And also this dude post a few other pranks on workers:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MTAMAP

I dont find these videos funny at all. IMO. Seems more like they are poking at workers only cuz they don't have full knowledge about transit history... Why the hell would they do this for?

Whats your opinion on these? BTW Respect everyones opinion...

Why do you automatically call them foamers?! These jokers have nothing to do with over-liking the trains or whatever it is that they like... There are people with a good sense of humor too, and labeling them as foamers would definitely be disrespectful. So... watch your own opinion.

Why do you automatically call them foamers?! These jokers have nothing to do with over-liking the trains or whatever it is that they like... There are people with a good sense of humor too, and labeling them as foamers would definitely be disrespectful. So... watch your own opinion.
That's Crappy McCrapper, he got arrested for stealing some rollsigns off a train.

That's Crappy McCrapper, he got arrested for stealing some rollsigns off a train.

Oh god...that guy and his band of "railiens" are some of the worst foamers out there.

This kind of crap is stupid because they put it on the internet so if a TA worker does what their parents should have done and tells them to stop being a bunch of f-ing morons, it's now all over the internet and that guy will have to answer for it. ANYthing slightly "off rule book" that might happen would result in that.

Plus it's not even funny.

Those kids are confirmed foamers of the worst kind. They have been connected to some bad stuff and plus it's not funny.

I'm not saying he's not a foamer or one of them, but what I am saying is that he already got his punishment for doing what he did with the rollsigns, and to be obsessed with transit like this is abnormal and crazy... Wish him a good life, cause he definitely doesn't have one now. Of course we can laugh about him and whatnot, but it just shows how much of a lowlife he is of doing this to an employee with low knowledge about the history of routes... Not being supportive on his side at all!!

Maybe to u its funny but not me... And they act like foamers(or they are!), so i can say like that..

Plus these workers are trying to work and these morons are making fun of em and wasting their and passangers time. Come on..

Anyways that fat guy McCrappy or wat ever lol, i heard things about him and now i should remember a little more if i ever go on tours or sumin

Maybe to u its funny but not me... And they act like foamers(or they are!), so i can say like that..

Plus these workers are trying to work and these morons are making fun of em and wasting their and passangers time. Come on..

Anyways that fat guy McCrappy or wat ever lol, i heard things about him and now i should remember a little more if i ever go on tours or sumin

I'm not saying he's not a foamer or one of them, but what I am saying is that he already got his punishment for doing what he did with the rollsigns, and to be obsessed with transit like this is abnormal and crazy... Wish him a good life, cause he definitely doesn't have one now. Of course we can laugh about him and whatnot, but it just shows how much of a lowlife he is of doing this to an employee with low knowledge about the history of routes... Not being supportive on his side at all!!

Maybe now you should reply.

Maybe now you should reply.

Oh ok sry i see thanks for letting me know..

I agree with u of course. Bothering a worker who doesn't have knowledge with t/a history is unaccaptable.. If he ever becomes a T/A worker, heh, i doubt he would with such records he got thats related to the (MTA)

Oh ok sry i see thanks for letting me know..

I agree with u of course. Bothering a worker who doesn't have knowledge with t/a history is unaccaptable.. If he ever becomes a T/A worker, heh, i doubt he would with such records he got thats related to the (MTA)

If he tried to become a TA worker he'd get weeded out in the part where they background check you for transit related crimes, the same way Darius would never get hired.

Archived