Some Videos From Yesterday

great footage u have there, i love the in-action flicks to really get to see the R 160's in action express style. one thing i noticed was the uptown (W) that pulled in (1:20)sounded much different as it was breaking and again when it pulled out, i notice the R160's when breaking all have a sort of two pitched whistling sound as if theres some sort of ABS system working or something its actually kind of melodic. It begs to question is there some other types of trucks theyre also using on the fleet?

great footage u have there, i love the in-action flicks to really get to see the R 160's in action express style. one thing i noticed was the uptown (W) that pulled in (1:20)sounded much different as it was breaking and again when it pulled out, i notice the R160's when breaking all have a sort of two pitched whistling sound as if theres some sort of ABS system working or something its actually kind of melodic. It begs to question is there some other types of trucks theyre also using on the fleet?

What are you talking about? None of my videos that I posted here are what you described, and all of my videos I posted here are less than 1 min 20 secs. But thanks anyway.

Nice videos Mish!

Thanks mia

Archived