Exam 2901 MABSTOA?

TransitMan23

I am on the #8006, list #706, still a ways to go. That would be most likely the 3rd class from the list once they start hiring from it.

Casey Stengel is my 1st choice if it's available. I want to stay in Queens, Queens Village, 2nd choice, Jamaica, 3rd choice.

I asked this before on another thread, and I didn't get an answer. When does a list "officially" end? Is it when they reach the last list number? Or when they go through all of the "on holds" from the list after they reach the last list number. I know the 5025 expires in the fall of 2011.

thats kool ..queens village is also a good pick..the list expires the date its expires no holds no nothing .. if its oct 19 2011 its that day..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there are calling people from exam 5025 there up to list 2900...whats your list number?

thanks for the info, list number 3800..how many people they calling at a time. I know they had to go back and call those on medical holds, etc. IS this number(2900) those who are in classes or who have been called for drug/medical?

thanks for the info, list number 3800..how many people they calling at a time. I know they had to go back and call those on medical holds, etc. IS this number(2900) those who are in classes or who have been called for drug/medical?

there only calling 10 drivers per class for the mabstoa for the end of the year..t/a is calling alot of drivers at a time like 50 to 100....

there only calling 10 drivers per class for the mabstoa for the end of the year..t/a is calling alot of drivers at a time like 50 to 100....

Sounds promising...so they have called up to 2900 for classes...does that mean they are passed that number for calling for drug/medical?

• 3 weeks later...
fist of all i work for transit i get first hand info dude...its true what you said alot of people do fail but all classes are filled this summer they not calling people until fall for mabstoa only t/a is still moving. theres 3 list ahead of 2901. 2222 expires sept theres 2501 and 2801. so they not calling 2901 until next year like summer time. 2801 is new it doesnt expire till 2012..if u want to ask anything feel free i been to every depot in the system while working...

Why dont you read what you post first of all, you repeat the same question on every page so far on this thread, you keep asking about 2901 meanwhile your the one calling up the mta for info and telling us whats what.

by the way this is a public forum so I read everything so nah, I don't mind my business. Have a nice day Ciao.

Why dont you read what you post first of all, you repeat the same question on every page so far on this thread, you keep asking about 2901 meanwhile your the one calling up the mta for info and telling us whats what.

by the way this is a public forum so I read everything so nah, I don't mind my business. Have a nice day Ciao.

so stop being a dum ass homie

Hey Transitman23 you need to be patience and time will come to call you for MaBSTOA B/O. Also i see you work for MTA Traffic Checker and i use to work MTA Traffic Checker from 2001 to 2005.

David:cool:

(NYCT) I miss this logo

Hey Transitman23 you need to be patience and time will come to call you for MaBSTOA B/O. Also i see you work for MTA Traffic Checker and i use to work MTA Traffic Checker from 2001 to 2005.

(NYCT) I miss this logo

yeah im a checker for like a year now...are u in another deparment now?

yeah im a checker for like a year now...are u in another deparment now?

Nope im not in the another deparment, I left that job mid july 2005 to move to Florida. MTA Traffic Checker was the best job i ever had over 4 years and now im a motor coach operator working for MEARS Transportion Group in Orlando,Florida. Few days ago i got a call from HART Transit in Tampa,Florida for job interview next week. BTW do you know Robert Fuller or Fred Williams in Traffic Checker deparment????

(6) line my home line

Nope im not in the another deparment, I left that job mid july 2005 to move to Florida. MTA Traffic Checker was the best job i ever had over 4 years and now im a motor coach operator working for MEARS Transportion Group in Orlando,Florida. Few days ago i got a call from HART Transit in Tampa,Florida for job interview next week. BTW do you know Robert Fuller or Fred Williams in Traffic Checker deparment????

(6) line my home line

lolz yup there still there..there supertendents...fuller kool

Archived