Exam 2901 MABSTOA?

TransitMan23

any news with the 5025 exam is it done or what list number they r up 2 on it i`m waiting for the 8006 exam to start

i met a driver today that was on 5025 and hes was driving to q44 this mourning around 400am he told me he was on 5025 and has 2 months on the job..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New drivers are able to have S/S off? How would it relate to being

on Staten Island? That is too good to be true..

There is one guy from my class we are in tha same Depot he has Fri/Sat off SI is a little different so it might be possible I'm not saying every single person who went there got it maybe 1 or 2 people

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just got a letter today from MTA, I thought they called my random # but it was a "revised letter to include exam number" I thought this was the one. what a bummer :tdown:

yeah they sent me the letter too... so that means there going to start the boss survey testing soon...

• 1 month later...

I hope that isn't the case with the #8006 list as well. But NYCT Bus is a much bigger division then Mabstoa.
let me shed a little light on the situation anyone from MaBSTOA 2901 might want to looking into it and ask around because they are using TA 5025 to fill vacancies in MaBSTOA Depots it is not right for people waiting on 2901 to keep getting the run around I was appauled when I had to go to Manhattan because I am TA which is traditionally Brooklyn,Queens and Staten Island Civil Service

Archived