The MTA is getting alil Smart with the Bx12

I Run Trains

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I just seen a Service change flier on the Bx4 and starting tomorrow they are gonna extend the Bx12 Local to Orchard Beach and 207st on weekends.

And send the Select Bx12 to Co-Op City!

I guess they realized them kids ain't gonna be paying to get on that select bus! Lol

wtf? No more BX12 to Orchard r u kidden me?? Now we have to take a local instead, Dear god! This is the (MTA) fault of course, the Bx12 brts hardly has a damn Fare inspector. like wtf.. The B/O cant handle fair beaters of course.

So does this mean the the Bx12 Local will stop at the Bx12 SBS stopsw from sedgwick to Broadway? or are the Bx12 lcl stops still there?

And whats up with the Bronx 4 taht lead to this? Im confused

it doesnt matter to me because whenever i go to Orchard Beach, i always take the (6) to Pelham Bay Park and end up taking the Bx12 bus from there for a shorter ride, instead of having to take that long ride from the (A)(;)(D)(1)(2)(4)(5) trains.

Yes maybe cuz u live near the (6) or a subway connecting to it. While others dont have access to it if they dont live near Pelham-Lex Line..

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

wtf? No more BX12 to Orchard r u kidden me?? Now we have to take a local instead, Dear god! This is the (MTA) fault of course, the Bx12 brts hardly has a damn Fare inspector. like wtf.. The B/O cant handle fair beaters of course.

So does this mean the the Bx12 Local will stop at the Bx12 SBS stopsw from sedgwick to Broadway? or are the Bx12 lcl stops still there?

And whats up with the Bronx 4 taht lead to this? Im confused

Its on the Bx4 because the 4 runs out of Gun Hill as well as the 12. They post those alerts on all buses in the depot that has a route change!

Its on the Bx4 because the 4 runs out of Gun Hill as well as the 12. They post those alerts on all buses in the depot that has a route change!

oh, thought sumin went wrong with bx4 that lead to bx12, i got it.. thx

I just seen a Service change flier on the Bx4 and starting tomorrow they are gonna extend the Bx12 Local to Orchard Beach and 207st on weekends.

And send the Select Bx12 to Co-Op City!

I guess they realized them kids ain't gonna be paying to get on that select bus! Lol

(MTA) def made a smart move!

Yes maybe cuz u live near the (6) or a subway connecting to it. While others dont have access to it if they dont live near Pelham-Lex Line..

lol nah i live in Brooklyn, but i find the closest subway to the beach where i dont have to take that long ride on the Bx12 local. id take the (Q) to 14 St, the (4)(5) Express to 125 St, the (6)<6> to Pelham Bay Park, THEN the Bx12.

Archived