Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Luis1985

Bx55 Typo on Schedule

(MTA)any one. know when the new bendys are coming?

no, but i read an article that the bronx are getting 150 of those new 3 door Nova Artics. they didnt say which depot they were going to, but most likely the Bx12 Select Bus Service will end up having a few.

no, but i read an article that the bronx are getting 150 of those new 3 door Nova Artics. they didnt say which depot they were going to, but most likely the Bx12 Select Bus Service will end up having a few.

I thought it was supposed to be 90 but the more the better. Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island might get artics.

I thought it was supposed to be 90 but the more the better. Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island might get artics.

Brooklyn were supposed to get Artics years ago, and still it didnt happen. idk which artics were going to be, unless they were those New Flyer ones the (MTA) have now.

Plus, i like my Hybrid NG's at Flatbush depot, lol.

Edited by Luis1985