Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainfan22

Designline Hybrid in Lower Mantthan...

DSCN0927.jpg

DSCN0928.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0945.jpg

DSCN0950.jpg

Some other bus that was parked down the block....

DSCN0924.jpg

DSCN0929.jpg

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0938.jpg

DSCN0939.jpg

DSCN0944.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Very nice shots. Although I like that new bus it looks as if it will be impossible for two people to stand back to back in the back of it.

Thanks for sharing, the interiors in the second one seem much better to me!
I like the interior of the designline bus better, that NG has little to no leg room and the seats are not comfy.

Very nice shots. Although I like that new bus it looks as if it will be impossible for two people to stand back to back in the back of it.

Thanks, and I just now noticed that lol.

I Like the DesignLine Bus Way Better than That Moving Junk next to it, I wish Basiley Park Depot would get the Designline Bus.

That last pic was awesome! it would be nice if somebody took a pic of all the hybrids next to each other :)

Those are excellent shot! I wonder why the NG7 CNG seats are diffrent from the Hybrid buses. I thought i saw something like that once when the M16 was getting tested for NGs

As for the DLs i hope the (MTA) isnt going rope for moveable handlebars, if im right.. also how did u get n inside access to the DLs?

That DesignLine thing is still hideous, but it does have one beautiful interior. The LI Bus is beautiful on the outside, but those seats, well are they pure metal????? That would hurt ones a$$ big time.....

Doesn't matter though. Bee-Line Buses still look and sound better than either of those :):P:P......

Great pics, especially the last one! If I were a vandal I would draw two GIANT buck teeth and a tongue on that DL and then take a pic....:cool:

Wow, the LIB Hybrids' interior looks way better than the design on our NYCT Buses. Nice pics!

BTW, was anybody allowed in these buses?

Thanks, yes people was allowed in both buses.

@ S78 via Hylan, thanks.

I Like the DesignLine Bus Way Better than That Moving Junk next to it, I wish Basiley Park Depot would get the Designline Bus.

I agree, I like the DL bus better than the NGs.

That last pic was awesome! it would be nice if somebody took a pic of all the hybrids next to each other ;)

Thanks, and I agree, It would be cool if somebody got an pic of an NG hybrid next to an NG CNG. That pic is now possible with JFK getting the NGs at 165th street.

Those are excellent shot! I wonder why the NG7 CNG seats are diffrent from the Hybrid buses. I thought i saw something like that once when the M16 was getting tested for NGs

As for the DLs i hope the (MTA) isnt going rope for moveable handlebars, if im right.. also how did u get n inside access to the DLs?

Thanks, being that the MTA bus/NYCT and LIB merged before these buses got ordered, I was wondering the same thing. While I like dirvesity in Trains and Buses, I wish they put NYCT seats in the LIB NGs as the new LIB seats are horrible. As for the how I got on bus, I belive it was open to the public but I asked the reps of both buses nicely if I could take photos on the bus.

That DesignLine thing is still hideous, but it does have one beautiful interior. The LI Bus is beautiful on the outside, but those seats, well are they pure metal????? That would hurt ones a$$ big time.....

Doesn't matter though. Bee-Line Buses still look and sound better than either of those :o:P:p......

I could be wrong but I think they are metal, I rode one on the N24 from Jamaica to the mall in LI which is somewhat of a long ride I was sore after sitting in them for a long period of time, however if you only sit in them for a short period of time its not that bad.

Great pics, especially the last one! If I were a vandal I would draw two GIANT buck teeth and a tongue on that DL and then take a pic....:cool:

Thanks, and LOL

Nice pics

Thanks

That new bus appears from the photo to have a shorter wheelbase with longer overhangs than the older one. I prefer a longer wheelbase.

How did you know they was going to show them off that day?

I didn't, I heard about it when Vintage Soul posted photos of that bus on here. Since I was wasn't doing anything at the time I hopped on the (5) train to Bowing Green and cought it..

The Designline bus is a refreshing departure from the legions of NGs spread across the city, and I look forward to fanning it. By the way, does anyone know what the fleet numbers will be?