If You Were A Train Operator T/O

EE Broadway Local

If I could get any lines I would want the B D Q N because they run out of CIY so I could just take the F train to Ave X (the F line is a blck from my house) also I like the R40/42s they have on the B. The N has some R160s, the D is an IND line in the city and the Bronx. NOw the Q is just some good old BMT the whole ride. If not, I would love to pick the C out of Euclid Ave. The F would be cool too if I got a put in from Ave X yard, I would not have to go all the way to Jamacia to start my run. And all of these runs would be Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 :(

Yeah thats always fun operating an R 32 on the Flats. I guess I really don't count since I am already a T/O but my favorite B Div line to operate is B LIne with a R 40 SLaint. It was too bad as an Extra I only seen the line four times in two years because those T/O's come to work every day they don't take time off.

What did you dislike about the IRT lines the most?

Too many trains..

Far too many Slow Train Operators..

The only line that i was able to move the train for a minute was the 1 and 7 Lines, but i worked for every minute and every trip.

Still i came to the B Div to learn new Equpiment new Lines and for most part..

Im moving the train without all the stop and go that i had for 5 years in the A Div..

Thats is what makes your arms tired and messes with your hands too much controller movement..

IRT hater, huh?

Oh no i dont hate, hate is an ugly word..

Now that im "able" to have a "choice" on which Div i can work i will take the B Div, thanks..

5 years was enough for me, thanks and i could have had 5 days at Van Cortlandt (10 minutes from my place) and i STILL went to the B Div..

"You can take me out of the IRT but you cant take the IRT out of me"

As my good buddy Pelham Bay Dave would say..

Archived